Let's Meet Up :)

July 4, 2020 4:00 pm-

Lee Nagyung POV 

It's been a couple of days since Sungjin has first ever texted me. Ever since then we've been texting each other regularly.

Lately I've been trying to get over my heartbreak by watching movies and hanging out with friends and I THINK it's been working. Right now I'm hanging out on my bed straying at the ceiling when suddenly.....

*DiNg*

I got a notification. I look down and stare at my beautiful, aesthetically pleasing phone and see that some one like my post. That someone is Sungjin (we told each other our accounts). I smile and open the notification, he also commented.

The picture he liked was of me and my friend Chaeyoung

He commented:

Bob_thebuilder : you look so pretty  ₍₍ (ง Ŏ౪Ŏ)ว ⁾⁾

As I read that ... I INSTANTLY blushed. WOW he thinks I'm pretty >_< !!

I go into my messages to talk to Sungjin.

-THIS IS MY TIME!! I CAN DO IT!!- OwO

I sigh and begin to type:

4:25 pm-

Me😇: heyy um... so I wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up with me at the burrito store we first met?
Me😇: you don't have to tho

4:25 pm-

SUNGJIN 🐻: hey you! Yeah I would love to!!! Tomorrow at 1pm?

Me😇: yeah see you there! Bye!

4:26 pm-
SUNGJIN 🐻: bye :)

4:28 pm-

"Oh my GOSHHHHH!!!!!!! wow I can't believe I just did that! What should I wear!?" I yelled out to nobody in particular

As I'm about to get up, I start to realize... I haven't eaten anything since 9:00 am. Wow am I hungry I guess my outfit can wait.

I go downstairs and look through my fridge. Gosh I'm tempted to re-heat a piece of pizza but decide not to as I'm on a diet at the moment. Instead I just grab some raspberries and strawberries.to eat.