Chapter 465

Kat woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind her. I went into our kitchen to brew some coffee for them to drink, took out their mugs on the island. and start cooking breakfast for us to eat.  Minutes after  that I took a glass out  for myself. They walked in each other  and me.

Soon after that they came to me with kisses. I replied to them in unison " Morning guys." Both of them set our kitchen table in deep conversation with each other. Once they are finished with both the table and coffee looked at me. I poured out my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone else sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our usual drinks are: coffee and juice.  We ate together like one big almost complete happy family. Soon after eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes with each other. A good  percentage of us head to the subway station to catch one for school or work. Lori is currently sitting by her window reading the newspaper. As for Sam picked her partner up in the cruiser for work. Minutes after that they drove to the police station.

I arrived at Delightful Desserts to greet everyone, put down my stuff down  in the lounge, and  sign in. Minutes after that I  am finally behind our counter preparing Blaine's usual breakfast order for them. Our loyal customers are patiently waiting  in our long line. I put their counter order on the far end of the counter. My coworkers are working on tons of brand new orders.

Blaine shows up that morning to wait in line. The always greeted and talked to him. Everyone else in front of him left for work. Seconds later  it's now his turn in our line. He picks up their order, paid for it,, and greeted " Good morning T." Both of us stood in our corner  talking to each other. I returned his greeting.   Our friend leans in closer to give me a goodbye kiss.

Moments after that he walks  all  the way down to their theater for  work.  He waits on the sidewalk with full hands. Some of their costars  helped  him  open both sets of doors. All of them walked  down the aisle together. Glee stopped  just before the stage stairs. Our guys greeted each other with a man hug then sat down in the pits to eat breakfast. They threw away  their trash in the bins.

Everyone warms  up on the stage. Within minutes rehearsals begin for that day.  I am making some food boxes. Rehearsals lasted for an hour and eighty five minutes. Cool down time always leads to changing      to strike the stage. They  grabbed  their belongings.

Blaine, Blue Eyes, and  company  got home to cook something quick. Everyone  else took an hour  break for it. Lunch time quickly approached at 12:00 pm. During this time we ate and relaxed together as a group. I got up to throw away my trash in the bin and washed my hands.

Our group  and all of our coworkers joined this routine. A good percentage of us  retuned to our workstations. I am standing outside with a tray full of samples for passersbys. Meanwhile with our guys that are already home took their baths. Blue Eyes got dressed and decided to wash his sink full of  dishes.  He is relaxing on the couch waiting for me  to get off work.

Before you know it 2:30 pm is finally here which means it time for me to go home.  I went into our lounge to sign out, gather my stuff, and  mentioned goodbyes to the entire bakery. On my way  down to the subway station enjoyed my walk.  The birds  were singing  in their treetops.  Later on, I boarded it to sit down and relax. A lot of people from all walks of life were on it with me.

People entered and exited the subway at their stops. The news tinker blinked soon with  new information for us. All the subways have maps in it of the city. Every subway is full of bodied both  sitting down or standing up holding onto the rails. Later on, it pulls into our station. I walked over to our building that evening.

The fellow residents are now returning home from errands, school, and work. Andy is already doing his job. " Good afternoon my Sunshine," he greets. Both of us stood by the door talking to each other. I returned his greeting. Our handsome allowed me entry.

Upon my arrival checked our mailbox then head upstairs. Apartment sweet apartment  finally home from work.  I went into our kitchen to put down both the mail and my keys. Seconds later I  did the same thing with my stuff. I took a quick bath to change.

There's a very familiar shiny Super girl key in our front door. It means that only one very  important came over. Blue Eyes is finally home by us now.  We exchanged our greetings while closing our front door. Later on, we walked to our kitchen hand in hand.

Blue Eyes puts down his keys to begin on dinner. I took out the place settings to put them on the island. The group got home at the exact same time. My siblings greeted " Good evening our Lovebirds." We replied to them in unison "Evening guys." On the way out the kitchen put down their keys on the mail table.

They head to the showers. Meanwhile with the pair of us alone and up to no good. Heated kisses are exchanged  which makes the kitchen feel like it's on fire. Blue Eyes gave me the usual taste of his dish sealing it with a sweet kiss. My siblings are in the room again.  Ella sets our kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling really good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly at 6:00 pm.  Everyone sat down around the kitchen tables dishing out our food to eat. Usually during mealtime all of those who were out that day exchanged how our days were at either school  or work. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I made a quick doggy bag for my fiancé.  Our guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Back in the family  rooms with the Warren's , girls, and I watching tv. Everything is put back in it's regular places.  Jeter grabs both his doggy bag and keys. All the kitchen lights are  turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the tv. We shared our favorite tv shows with the group. I walked over to the rooms in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot.  We are now in each other's  arms.

Blue Eyes got up to say goodnights to my siblings  while kissing Ella's cheek. I waited over by our front door with the doggy bag. We exchanged our goodnights to each other with a kiss. Blue Eyes locks our front door then heads to the subway station. I am on the couch again. 

My siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned goodnights to them with hugs and kisses.  "Night Sweet T," they answered. Seconds later they watched as I walked away and waited for the door to shut. All of them focused on the tv screens.

All the tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to get readh for bed.   Blue Eyes is now home to put away the food. My siblings and some of our guys just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior. Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say goodnights to each other.  Everyone else joins me soon in dreamland that night.