Chapter 493

Chad woke up the next morning to get ready for work. We followed suit quickly behind him. I went into our  kitchen to brew some coffee for my siblings to drink, took out their mug to put them on the island, and start cooking breakfast  for us to eat. Chad walks in next greeting  " Good morning Sweet T." He pivots for his mug.  Minutes after that I replied to him " Morning Bro."

Our sister bounced in last greeting " Good morning guys." We replied to her in unison "Morning Ella." She grabs some coffee of her own. Both of them set our kitchen table deep in a converstaion with each other. I poured my drink to put back the carton in our fridge.

It's finally Saturday morning. Breakfast is promptly served at 7:45 am. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Our drinks are coffee and juice. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Our group  isn now split into two. The group grabbed our stuff while exchanging goodbyes to each other. We  walked through the door. A good percentage of us head to the subway station  to catch one for class of work.  Meanwhile at t apartments and house the other half of it is cleaning and studying coursework for school.

Chad opens the dance studio for us to go inside that morning. We set it up together. I went into the office to put down my stuff on the couch. Students filed into the studio at 8:00 am. They put their belongings under the barres.

Everyone warms in  this duel location set up.  Chad teaches his class that morning.  We are catching up  with each other  in our corner controlling the boom box. Over at the theater it's cast is now  ready. House lights are dimmed now. The show begins exactly at 9: 15 am when the curtain rose. 

Meanwhile back over at the studio I am paying attention from the mirror. Dance class one is now finished. They grabbed their stuff to leave nice and sweatly. Chad teaches me the whole routine. We ran through it a few times in half speed. I did by myself in full speed with music.

Cool down time is here for my class. My brother gave me a water bottle. The three of us  cleaned it together. I went into the office to get my stuff from it's couch. We exchanged our goodbyes to each other then head to the subway station.

The pair of us arrived home. Ella greets us from the kitchen. We returned to her in unison " Evening sis." Our keys are put dwon on the  mail table. Both of us head upstairs to the showers. They weren't long that evening.

Intermission time is a fifteen  minutes break. The audience went into the lobby to use the bathroom  and get refills for their refreshments. As for the cast is getting touch ups on their make up. Seconds later they are resettled in their seats. Catch Me If You Can round two begins right now. It went by a whole a lot faster.

Curtain call time came around for that show. It's  cast took  their bows to get applause. The audience threw away their trashin the bins. Costumes are put back on the racks. As for the cast strikes it's workstation. Everyone grabs their belongings to leave.

Mama Warren went into their kitchen to wash her hands. All of us followed  suit behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them.  Everyone else had their jobs to do around the kitchens. Our  sister  sets  the kitchen tables.  As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling good right now. Our meals are in their  final minutes on the stoves.

A few minutes after that lunch is promptly delievered or served at 12:00 pm. Everyone sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat. Conversations  are going on throughout our groups. We ate together like one big happy family. Nick and the girls threw away their trash in the bins. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

I grabbed our dirty clothes  baskets to head downstairs to our buildings laundry room. Our neighbors are already in there doing the same thing. I sorted our clothes into two different piles. We greeted each other. The whole laundry room is talking now.

Our first load went into the washing machine.  A good way to pass time is by signing songs. The machine beeps to alert me to change it.  Load two is now in that machine. Once the song ends we went back to talking to each other. The clothes are now finished and in the basket. Everyone mentioned goodbyes to each other.

I went upstairs to our apartment to  put down the basket in my room. As for Nick is now home. Lori and Sam are still at the office. Coffee pot is currently in the kitchen brewing now.  A few last cases to be finished.

 Mama Warren is in their  kitchen to wash her hands.  All of us are in tow behind her. Pots and pans are placed on the stoves with food in them. Everyone else in the group has their own job to do around the  kitchen. Our sister sets the kitchen table. As for Chad took out both the drinks and ice. The kitchens are smelling good right now. Our meals are in their final minutes  on the stoves.

Dinner is promptly served at 6:00 pm. Everyone  sat down around the tables dishing out our food to eat.  Conversations are going on throughout our group. We ate together like one big happy family. After eating we put all the dirty dishes in our sinks.

Kat and the guys stayed in the kitchens to wash the dishes and clean it up. Meanwhile in the family rooms with the Warren's, girls, and I watching tv. Everything is put back in it's regular places. All the kitchen lights are turned off. They joined us on the couches so it's now full.

Family time continues in front of the  tv. We shared a long and funny movie with the group.  I walked over to my room in order to change into my jammies and brush my teeth. Later on, I returned to both our couch and my favorite spot. I am nice and cozy.

Credits rolled  for our showing. My siblings got my siblings got me to watch a few more shows before bedtime. I mentioned  goodnights to them with hugs and kisses.  "Night Sweet T," they answered me in unison. Seconds later they watched as I walked away  and waited for my door to close. All of them focused on the tv screen.

All the tv sets and family room lights are turned off. The group took their baths to  get ready for bed. My siblings just changed into their jammies. I have been in my bed for the last fifteen minutes with Junior.  Soon after that Mr. Warren, Mrs. Warren, Jon, and the group say goodnights to each other. Everyone else joins me in dreamland that night.