Oooohhhhhhhh dat good stuff.

he was interrupted when something popped into existence, almost, and attacked the taller. All the others could see was purple and black, though.

They looked around in a panic, trying to find a way to help. 

Fell was the one who saw it first.

"Dream! Blue!" He called, grabbing the two and pushing them to a seemingly empty wall. He just wanted the two protectors to be safe, knowing how fucking weak they are. And they'd have to have a little truce in the hands of this really messed up angel.

A portal opened, and a black sleeve grabbed Dream and Blue, pulling them into the swirling pattern and disappearing.

Error's strings shot through the air, a smile on his face. This was DS Dream's fault for coming in a cell with the badest Sanses in their multiverse.

The strings wrapped around the golden wings of his enemy and pulled him, making the purple dude back up and stare at Error.

DS Dream tried to fight against the strings, but with no avail. Even his Ink could barely get out of the strings when two people(me and Yamiqueen)a few weeks ago made the kiss before they started dating.

"GUARDS!" He screamed, which made Fell and Error curse loudly. the other skeleton groaned and pulled out what looked like a moon staff, cutting through the air and yelling, "COME ON YOU BASTARDS!"

Error could tell he was going to like this new skeleton.

---

"So, new Error, how'd you even get here?" Cross asked, touching the soda and taking a sip, staring at the nerdy-looking skeleton.

(BTW FOR U NOOBS-

that's him-)

"Dr3@m push3d m3 1nt0 @ p0rt@l @ft3r s@y1ng s0m3th1ng @b0ut r3v3nge..." Error sighed. "Fr0m Wh@t 1 kn0w, N1ghtm@r3 d1d n0th1ng t0 h1m." DS Error glanced at Nightmare and sighed. "1'd r@th3r b3 hunt3d by my fr13nds br0th3r th@n th1s mult1v3rs3... S0 much p@1n @nd suff3r1ng..."

Nightmare sat up straighter. "Dream never helped me when I got beaten up. He stood by and watched as people tortured me. He didn't stop me from eating the apples. No dream is the hero if that's what you're getting at." He growled, getting up and staring at the wall before sighing. "I don't like this place."

(SORRY SHORT CHAPTER GIVE MEH IDEAS FOR THE DREAMSWAP CREW PLLZZZZZZZZZZ)