Were it all began

Becky Lynch first started when she joined a wrestling school in Ireland with her brother she was known as Rebeca Knox or by her real name Rebeca Quinn. She then wrestled in the indies and became a super girl champion with the ring name Rebeca Knox when she was wrestling in Japan she got hurt in a match when she was doing a vertical suplex a girl landed on her eye and she left wrestling for 7years trying some other jobs but none of them touched the Hart the way wrestling did so 7years later she called Robbie Brock side who was the coach in NXT and she got in for a tryout for the wwe Evan though she got the job and was training in Nxt she still had to beg to be put actually on a show she was on the chopping block Evan though she never had one match to prove herself so she had a match against summer Rae and as soon as she walked out the crowed loved her and her name was officially as we all now her Becky Lynch her entrance was she walked to the ring with an Irish jig and she won her match and since that day everyone has loved her so she kept evolving in NXT and she was apart of the 4horsewoman they were 4 girls who was changing NXT with the woman evolution bc a lot of the woman who was on the main roster was not getting used properly the 4 girls were Becky,Bayley,Charlotte and Sasha in 2015 3 of the 4horsewoman had been drafted the to main roster but Bayley was not drafted so the three Girls got to be apart of teams were Becky was with her best friend Charlotte and Paige and she was made the afterthoughts didn't the least irrelevant one as Paige said it herself so when Becky finally got a title opportunity at summer slam against Charlotte and Carmella everything changed........