Pt. 24

When we both push through the manor's entrance, Mara and Ivy awaited there with a giant cake.  "Oh no.." I cover my mouth to somehow hold in my tears of joy. 

"Seventeen years you've been in this world, Roselle. We're so proud of the woman you've become." Mara carefully set the cake down to give me a hug. I couldn't hold it, the tears rolled down my cheek as she pulled away. 

"Thank you so much,"  I say.  She nods and raises her brow at my muddy man.  "I don't wanna know what happened to you."

"Good, cause I wouldn't tell you anyway." He responded with a smile, taking a fistful of frosting and smearing all over my face. I grab myself some to, doing the same to him before we were all playing the poor cake instead of eating it.

"Who's gonna clean this mess?" Ivy says. Looking at our frosted covered selves.  "I don't know about you but I'm going to get cleaned up." Denver declares, wiping his dirty equestrian clothing even though it's doomed.  "I'll go get the products," Mara and Ivy disappear down the hall.

"Care to join?"

I grin, placing my hands on my hips.  "Not falling for that, you go first." I run my hand up his chest and in his hair, leaning in. But I yank his head back, making him grunt.  "Go on," I whispered, thankfully he did walk away. That was mean what I did, but I kinda liked it.

After I exited the bath and came back to the bed, Denver was already lying face down, covered from head to toe. The fall he took must have beat him up, to be honest I was feeling tired too.

I climb to my side of the bed, scooting until I could touch him. His body warmth was like insane as I hugged him like a bear and used his back as a pillow.

His back rised up and down slowly after every breath, plus his steady heartbeat made me fall asleep quick.
Something must have startled me because I awoke by a twitch. I faced the window, and saw the only source of light was the moon.

Turning to face Denver, he was now lying on his side with his back tward me. I still had my leg over him, it's cute that he doesn't mind. No matter how big the bed is we still manage to sleep almost on top of each other.

I'm not even tired. And it's the middle of the night. I stare at my husband's back as he twitches hard again, this time he woke up and turned to me.  "Are you okay?" I asked. He chuckles,  "do you ever dream that you're walking and then randomly fall from the sky?"

"I hate those dreams. They keep me awake." I put my finger on the bridge of his nose.  "Why are you awake at this hour?" His hand crept up the leg that is over his waist, up to my side.  "I felt you twitching, so I watched if something was wrong."

"Are you tired?"

"Not really, I'm insomniac sometimes." I say softly as if trying not to wake up the neighbors. That hand of his on my side is really building up that good feeling I don't wish to have.  "Where did this baby thing come from? You are the last person I'd expect to mention that."

He scoots closer so our faces are inches from touching.  "It's shocking I get it. But it happened, maybe it's the feeling of waking up to a gift that we both did together. I understand you're not ready and I'm not holding it against you. But I needed to tell you at least."

I caress his cheek, leaning in until his breath skimmed my skin.  "I don't know what to say. How did we get here?--I, I love you." I kiss him quick, the small ray of monolight hit the side of his face. Giving me a quick glance of his lustful green/brown eyes.

What have I done?

His lips crashed mine with so much urgency, he lets out a deep growl from his chest. The kiss deepened, turning into a full passionate make out session in the dark. Making me feel like I was in hell yet more alive than ever.

In the heat of passion, I throw my leg over each hip, not breaking our kiss. Denver slipped his fingers under my gown and firmly dug his nails in my skin. In a minute I pull away to catch a huge breath, while enjoying the pressure of his bulge growing beneath my pelvis.

"Are you sure you're not tired?"

"Shup up," we share a laugh then continue to undress, him lowering each shoulder strap of my night gown. It took maybe 3 awkward minutes to strip until we were bare. Hopefully in the future there will be easier clothes to bounce out of.

Again our mouth connect passionately, while giggling about our poor stripping. I open my mouth and tilt my head so he could have all the access he wanted. And he enjoyed  every inch of me. My hands slide up frantically up to his chest and clasp around his neck as the kiss begins to grow more desperate.

I moaned as he kissed my neck. I missed this so much. Between my legs I could now feel his hard on just begging for an entrance. I lift myself a little, my hand going down to his groin. What the fuck am I doing?

Grabbing hold of it, I lower down, feeling the tip go in.  "You be careful now." He grins and I just bite my lips harder. I'm so afraid of doing this that I just freeze for a second to take a breath.  Finally, I sank down, looking at his sweet inches slide inside me. 

We both moaned, his hands rested on my hips as I practically took all of him in.  "Ah! My god," Denver grunted.  "What is it?" I say, freaked out.  "I missed you, that's all." He says before pulling me down to his mouth.

I rock my hips back and forth which makes me gasp against him. Soon I begin rise up and down, his inches going in and out in steady pace. I kiss his lips with urgency, I moved to his jaw, panting while his head laid back in pleasure. I whip my hair, feeling my stomach turn in a knot.

"Are you coming?" I asked, knowing he's in the moment.  "You think!" He moaned.  "I am," he adds and shot open his eyes. I lift again to get off him but his hands move up to my ribs and clasp, keeping me there.  "What are you doing?" I say between ragged breaths.

Denver said nothing but groaned and right then, he came. He flips me over so he's on top, I happily kiss him, tangling one hand in his messed up hair while the other one under his arm and grasping his back.

My legs dangling wide on each side of him while his body is between my legs. And I moan loader than before once he inserts himself again.  "I'm not hurting you aren't I?" He says and I only point to my face.

"Do I look like I'm in pain?"

"How bout now?"

I gasp, moan, scream, when he thrusts deeper, and I'm exaggerating but I think he hit my cervix. My back arched after every thrust, I can't keep my mouth closed.  "Oh, Denver, go slower."

"I'm hurting you," he slows down and that's when I grab his chin and moved it so we lock eyes.  "No, I'm afraid I'll wake up the maids." I passionately kiss him and let his lips travel down to neck and to my stomach. The tip of his tongue, tasting my skin as he owns me. 

His thrust don't ease and are so strong, I'm possitive his back is scratched like if a wolverine had done it. My head is hanging off the edge of the bed, my neck humid from Denver's constant moaning there.

"You wore me out." I pant as we both gave our green light to come. Both a panting mess, we fell right to sleep tangled in each other's limbs.