Ch. 3 Tired

Mindteaser felt a seekers Arm wrapped around him, Feelings huge pressure, opening his optics lightly in fear, the first thing he saw was a Leg draped almost against his Pede, he was a almost a dwarf side making Starscream Unconfortable by his Angle, "I wunt tu slweep awlone.." he implored to him, Starscream chuckled quietly as he stroked his waist for a while, "what do you, say, Pet..?", he Retorted, Mindteaser stared quietly as he whimpered, "M-Mastwer..", Mind choked out ,finally, to the Seeker, "Very well then, but first... i will train you to be a Pleasure Con for me.. and Second you will rest while i go on duty and make sure the Eradicons will not let you out..." Starscream muttered into his Audio receptors, Screamer started to Squeezed onto his Small Body, Mindteaser felt his Breath on his Audios, his Breath was warm to the Little one, He yelped in fear as he was on his Tank(Belly), he felt his Arms Wrapped together by his Body as the Weigh was Heavy above him, Mindteaser couldnt think of anything, to scared to even for himself to even obey, not hearing his yells as Mindteaser was back into reality as his optics widen as he felt a heavy dry and painful thrust, Mind never felt so much pain like this from yesterday, His digits clentch onto the berth as his body moved upwards and down from the movement of Starscream, "N-now...." he huffed as he letted one digit into Mindteaser Sore Port, the little mix couldnt take no more as he screamed and Grieved in Pain and Sadness, trying to huddle himself as the Seekers force turned him around onto his Knees on the Berth, Starscream Smirked as he did not bother as he wiped his tears, no matter how much tears where streaming down, "Do not, worry.. Pet, i will make sure you are trained and if you cry.. it will make your training worst.. and Dont worry, i will bring someone else i know... i will make sure you Ached in every limbs..." Starscream Muttered into his audios again, Mindteaser was afraid to feel Bruised, His helm was pushed down, seeing Screamers spike next to his faceplate, Mind was scared as he started to cry, trying his best to turn his frame away as the servo pushed his intake onto the spike, tears filled into his optics as they streamed down, hearing the Moans of the Seeker, Mindteaser choked on a Cry as he gagged trying to pull away from the Spike, after few mintues of Torture, Mindteaser moved away from Screamer, making a small Thump onto the Floor, going into the Corner as he gagged in disgust and Sickness, he was afraid to even Recharge, Starscream Chuckled silently, walking to him, slowly as Mindteaser buried his helm into his Legs, "No matter, how much you cry, this will never stop me from Teaching you.." He Informed Mindteaser truthfully, His Smirk was wide as he flicked his Forehelm, harshly before leaving, Mindteaser felt Gooey alittle as his armor was heating so much as he tried to cool himself off, Feeling like he cant even breath from his Blazing Armor, taking little Breath, he finally realized that he didnt even have a small Refuel in one day, his tank felt werid as it felt like it was swelling, Clentching onto his Tank tightly as he curled up, taking a small and Long Recharge...

Time skip

After many years of the Training, Mindteaser sipped onto his unflavered Enegron, Wrist Aching, feeling Disable to do anything as he sat on a chair in the Storage room, He was tired as he was forced to stay up for Seven Weeks or so, "i wish... that i wasnt even taken..." he muttered to himself as he felt like he was weakend, "Hello, my Little Slave, staying around in the storage i see..? Not doing what i ask you..?" Starscream asked with a smile smirk, Mindteaser choked a small sob as he made a small Frown, "If i dont see you in that Washrack under Five Clicks, i will promise to primus i will make sure you Ach and Suffer" Starscream Bickered growing inpatient as he grabbed his Aching Wrist, Mindteaser was still a half size of a dwarf as he Snatched his own Wrist as he Bolted off to the Washracks, as he slammed the door behind him, Locking it in fear, Mind started to cry as his Legs where huddle against him, Awaiting for this small Nightmare to be Over....