Chapter 1 - the feelings

Evies POV
I sat in my bed and looked at the watch it was 7.00 am. I stood up and put on my blue fairest t shirt and my black leggings and on the top I put my red leather jacket and the red gloves I took one of dizzys hair Accessoires. Man i miss her i need to talk to Ben about bringing her to auradon.
When I got out I looked at mal she was half awake and looked at me. Damn she was cute with her messy hair and this long sleeve shirt.
"Morning" i laughed.
"Morning" she said sleepy.
" Come on get up it's 7.30 am we have school"
"ugh I don't want to go to school". 
"But you need to"
" I know"
"Come on"
She went into the closet and when she got out she wore her blue white dress I made for her and her hair in a half up.
"Ready?" I asked
"Yeah let's go get breakfast"
We went to get breakfast

Mals POV

Evie and I went to breakfast and I went straight to Ben she followed. Why am I going to that jerk when I am in love with evie? I don't know I can't just break up with hi and even if i could I don't know if evie has feelings for me too. We got to Bens table and he wanted to kiss me but I turned away so his lips just landed on my cheek. He looked disappointed but didn't said anything more. I can't do this anymore I need to break up with him I can't play feelings I don't have. "Ben can talk to you after breakfast" "sure"