Chapter 4 -where is she??

Evies POV
I went to bens office. I knocked and he called me in:" Hey evie. What's it?" "Hey Ben I just wanted to ask if I can see dizzy on the weekend?" "Of course you can the barrier is open you can see her every time." "No I can't she is on middle school and it's to far away to see her." "Okay I will get you an Limousine to bring you there." "Thanks Ben." I hugged him. "I gotta go I want to walk around auradon before it gets dark." "Okay see you." "See you". I walked to the enchanted lake when I got hit by something hard. I've been picked up by someone.

Kidnappers POV

I knocked her out and carried her to my secret place. She is so not heavy. If the princess wants to have her bluehair back she needs to pay a big sum...

2 Hours later (its 8pm now)

MALS POV

Where is she??? She should be back at least an hour ago. What happened?? I call her: "this is the voicemail from evie queen I can't answer the phone right now maybe I am full of work or something leave a message after the tone." " babe where are you please call me. I hope your okay."I threw my phone on my bed. It must have happen something. She always answers her phone ALWAYS even if she is full of work. That's when I saw a note on my floor.

—if you want your bluehair back you need to bring 1.000.000$ to the enchanted lake—

Oh shit. Evie?! What did you do? Oh I am going to kill Ben. I ran to bens dorm full of anger I threw open the door and cried at him with tears in my eyes. "What did you do to evie I know you were it!! She wanted to go to you!" But before I even could hurt him I fell to the floor crying. "Hey Mals what's wrong? What do you mean I didn't did anything to evie. I know you love her why would I hurt her?" I couldn't speak anymore I just cried. "Mal i will help you to find her. And I will do everything." I nodded and gave him the note. He read it and said :"look they didn't mention a time or said something about hurting her I think you are going to get another letter tomorrow but you need to sleep." I noosed again and went back to my dorm. I got onto our bed and wanted to think about how to rescue evie but I fell asleep directly.