Chapter 3 - i love you

Mals POV

When I got to our dorm I heard evie talking to jay and Carlos
"So what's wrong evie?"jay asked. " yeah you've been acting strange" " I...I am in love with mal..." I was shocked. So the question if she feels the same way is answered " but you were with Doug!" "Nö I broke up with him when I recognized my feelings for mal." "I love you too!" I heard myself say when I got into the room. "How long have you been standing there?" Evie asked "long enough." "You...you love me too?" "Yeah I do." "But what about Ben?" "Broke up with him" "but I thought.. you two looked so happy together." "We were happy but I recognized I love you like two weeks ago." "I love you too.

Evies POV

she said she loved me!! I couldn't believe it! I ran towards her and hugged her she hugged back. " I am so happy" she said in my ear. "Me too" I answered. When she pulled out of the hug I thought about how this will become. Suddenly she asked:"evie? Will you be my girlfriend?" I was certainly surprised:"of course mal! I love you!" "I love you too!" She leaned towards me and kissed me I kissed back. "Should we watch a movie?" Mal asked. "Okay I think we should leave now," Carlos said. I didn't know they were even still here. "Okay bye guys." "Bye" we put our beds together and laid down. I put my head on her chest and we watched a movie. I fell asleep on her chest.

Mals POV

I felt evie slowly breathing I looked at her and I was right she was sleeping. She looks so cute. I didn't ever believe that something like that could happen I cuddled her and kissed her forehead. Then I laid my head on her head and fell asleep to. A few hours later I woke up by a knock on our door. It was silently so I thought I were just dreaming and was about to sleep again but then I heard it again It was a little bit louder now. I got up and opened the door. Lonnie and Jane stood in front of it. "Hey guys what's up?" I asked "c-c-can we come in?" Jane asked and then I realized she was crying. "Of course what's going on?" I looked at evie she was awake now too. "Hey Jane what's wrong?" She got up and came towards us. Lonnie and Jane came in and Lonnie told us Jane was unable to speak She trembled and cried the whole time." We caught jay and Carlos kissing." I was shocked before I could say something we heard a knock on the door again." Who could that possibly be?" Evie asked "I think I know." Lonnie said. And she was right it were jay and Carlos " we need to tell you guys something" jay said. " I think we know already," I told them."You guys were kissing and the girls caught you." They looked embarrassed "yes it was like this but there's something other." Carlos explained." What's it?" Evie asked. "When you two were so happy together and told each other you love you we realized we feel the same way for us and we told each other that's why we kissed." Jay told. "But the girls caught us and before we could explain they ran away and I see they are here." Carlos added. "But guys we broke up with the girls before we kissed." "We wanted to tell them but we couldn't find them." Jay tried to explain themselves. "But they found us." "Then tell them now even if they know now." "It's alright we support you and you two evie,mal are together too?." "Yeah we are." I said and put our hands together. "Okay i think i am going to search Ben I wanted to talk to him about dizzy." "Okay See you."

I wanted to make it longer but I wanted to do something interesting and there will something happen next I promise you will love it as much as I love you❤️❤️