FM II PART 3

KAINE POV
THE NEXT DAY (FRIDAY)

I know I know y'all ain't feeling me right now but frankly i don't really give af

I know I know y'all ain't feeling me right now but frankly i don't really give af. I did Peighton wrong even when i put my hands on her 3 months ago. but she had it coming hitting on an nigga like that. i do feel bad tho. I lost my family that day and i regret it but fuck it's nothing i can do now. I talk to my kids, when she let me talk to them or face time them. they be so happy to see my face. it hurt me that i don't see them everyday. I know peighton ain't feeling me after she found out that Skylar was mines and not her brothers. i made two babies on her. i didn't mean to cheat but fuck Alexis was down bad making me fall for her trap back then and Payne knew it was an possibility cause we was fucking her at the same time.

Peighton found out because Lydia had an DNA test done on skylar with her DNA and being that she was Payne's sister it would've be accurate. it came back it wasn't his and Alexis came out the blue and told me she was mines. of course i had the test done and it came back 99.9999, she was mines. i know it broke peighton's heart but i gotta do what i gotta do. Ms. Laila took over the drug trade and i started my career in rapping. i got signed and everything started going on tour.

Peighton bitch ass moved to New Orleans with my kids and yes i'm one mad pissed off motherfucka. Right now, i'm currently on my tour bus on my way down there in New Orleans for my show tonight that's apart of my tour.Alexis wanted to come but i told her dumb ass to stay home and be an mother for once. her mom always have our kids if they ain't with me. looking at my phone on Instagram of peighton and the kids from yesterday in the park made me feel some type of way. It made me miss them specially her ass, but i know she ain't fucking with me like that nomo. i hurt her too much specially putting my hands on her.

1 HR LATER..

We finally made it and went straight to the hotel and got checked in my suite. My stylist took out my outfit what i'm wearing tonight for my show and get settled. I called Alexis on face time to talk to my kids but the bitch didn't answer the phone, so i texted peighton to see if we can meet up so i can see my kids.

Say, i'm in New Orleans for an show let's meet i wanna see my kids

BabyMamaPeigh: Ig sha meet us at chuck e cheese we celebrating the kids good behavior and report cards in school.

Yeah cool see you in 5 minutes.

BabyMamaPeigh: Yeah ight

I took off on my way to chuck e cheese and when i got there i saw my babies playing games as peighton and some chick was watching them. "What's up" they turned around and ol gah smiled but Peighton mugged me and then smirked. "What's up they over there" I nodded and i was walking away i heard her friend. "Damn Bitch you didn't say Kaine the rapper was baby daddy he's finer in person" I laughed and walked towards my kids "DADDY!!!!" they all screamed and ran to me. i smiled kissing all their foreheads and hugging them all. "i'm happy you here daddy we gotta new big house and mommy brought me an big boy bed and it's full of basketballs and a goal." Kash was talking my head off but that's what i miss about him. "Hey my princesses. daddy missed you girls." they blushed and i stood up and went play games with them spend quality time with them. on the corner of my eye i could see Peighton watching from an distance. thinking to myself i know she still love me there's no doubt about that.