Chapter 3 - Love Is In The Air?

QUICK NOTICE BEFORE YOU READ ON TO THE CHAPTER!:

I'm sure you all have now seen my newly updated book cover for this story. It was beautifully created and illustrated by the wonderful newstarbee. She has an request book for creating covers. She's taking requests for anyone who wishes to have book covers created for their books, so if you also need this help, go check out her account and view the request book for covers, don't forget to follow her and check out her other content.

Also, I'm deeply sorry that this chapter has taken longer than expected to be written, finished and posted. I had been having some really heavy writers block with this chapter, and its the reason why updates have been slow, and this wasn't posted sooner. But I'm glad that this is posted now, and I really hope that I'll be able to update as often as possible, and not be held down by so much writers block. 

That's all folks! On to Chapter 3!...............

Monday 23rd April 2018.

14:00pm.

Descendants 3 Set.

Cameron's POV

Today is the day we've began the rehearsals and pre-recording for the famous Disney franchise Descendants 3, and so far everything has gone fantastically. I've been really excited for this moment since the announcement of the third film, I couldn't be more than happier that we've finally started this journey, and it's going to be one epic adventure. Everyone from Dove to Sofia, from Booboo to Sarah, from Mitchell to China, and of course our very loving director Kenny Ortega, and everyone else here all expressed the same joyous feeling of being here to rehearse and prepare for the biggest film yet. The best part was seeing each other again and getting the chance to hang out and spend time together and catch up on everybody's lives. But there is of course, the fact that me and China didn't come just us two today, we decided to bring Alyssa along with us. And boy did everyone completely gush over her, they freaking love Alyssa, and think she's absolutely cute and adorable. Of course Alyssa was a bit shy and overwhelmed by her surroundings and everyone around her, but after a short amount of time she got used to it all and loves being the center of attention and having everyone carry her, most especially Sofia! Alyssa absolutely loves her, and Sofia herself can't get enough of Alyssa. The next number of months of shooting to come is going to be great! And I can't wait to see how big this film is going to get. 

"Alright everybody, we're now gonna began the rehearsal for Night Falls, lets prepare and get into positions" Kenny announces.

Everyone does as told and ready themselves into position. The music for Night Falls begins to play as everyone starts rehearsing the dance. 

Minutes then pass and everyone is halfway through the rehearsal and dancing the day away when all of a sudden, Alyssa can be heard crying from a distance in one of the nearby rooms, making everyone come to a complete stand still with the music being paused.

"I'm so sorry about this yall, ima go check on her, I shouldn't be long" China apologized.

Dove replies, "Its ok China, don't worry about it girl"