Chapter 5 - "The Unknown"

chinamcclain

Liked by arianagrande, kekepalmer, laurynmclain and 20,724,862 others

chinamcclain Yep! It's official yall! I and Cameron are finally together! <3 #chameronforlife #MadlyInLove  thecameronboyce

View all 6,500,493 comments 

dovecameron Yep! The secret is out everybody!😏❤
sofiacarson 😍😍😍😘💖✊👏🎉🎊
colormenae yaaasssss congratulations girl! 😘🎉🎊
Asia_OMG OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! "FINALLY" THEY'RE TOGETHER!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱
ChinaMcClainDaily Yaaayyy Chameron is officially a thing!!
nathanj07 Awwhh man! That shoulda been me with China! #Nitha  😡
          ➡ chinamcclain Awwww I'm sorry pooh but you way too late! I'm taken! 😏💖
          ➡ thecameronboyce Yeah so back off my gurl!
          ➡ HillaryBabe98 😂😂😂😂
krondon Ayyee congrats on the new relationship China!
          ➡ chinamcclain thank you, Marvin, 💖😊
FreddieJones_ WOOHOO!!! I can't WAIT to be seeing me some real China and Cameron Now!
LovelyB #WEDDINGBELLS!!!!! 

Saturday 16th June 2018.

11:00 am.

Cameron and China's House.

The dining room.

China walks over to the highchair and sits her daughter inside. She then picks her warmed up oatmeal from the kitchen counter and sits it on Alyssa's tray. One by one she placed each spoonful in her mouth as she fed her small child. Her friend Kelli is also present with them, scrolling through Instagram on her phone when she comes across China's most recent post, instantly double tapping on the picture. 

"Oooo yeesss guurrll! I just liked your post! You and Cameron are officially a powerhouse couple! Everyone is seriously gushing over your newly found relationship!"

China responds, "Oh my God, seriously?"

"Yep! Just look at how many likes your post has", Kelli gets up from her seat as she brings her phone over to China, showing her the number of likes on her post.

China's eyes widen like eggs as she lets out a shocked gasp, "Over 20 million likes? Oh my Lord, this is crazy! I can't believe it!"

"I can! I think a lot of people expected you two to be together one day, they knew it was destiny like we all did", Kelli expressed confidently.

"Dayum, you think so?", China asked.

Kelli smiled and answered assuringly, "Most certainly! You must know that we've been shipping you two for years now...Like you guys are so adorable"