Judas

My name is Ivy Shaw I founded the white masks as a environmental group after the military burned a large portion of a city to kill one man. I made the masks to be anonymous in areas where protesters are killed in their homes. I never wanted violence but that's all that Henderson wanted. So I left after the first attack on that college. I betrayed them I called the cops, nobody believed me and now they're facing the consequences.

"Hey Ivy, I heard about the college attack please for the love of Christ tell me you weren't involved."

"No Taina I left as soon as I heard I reported it too but the local police took it as a joke. I would've called you but you don't have legal operation out of Brazil."

"Just stay safe Hermana."

"Taina I'm not your problem anymore I left Brazil when my foster parents died in the attack"

"I know Ivy but stay safe please in America"

"Ha you're the best sister ever Taina"

"I know *chuckle* I'll see you after you get home from the airport"

"I'll see ya t-"

"Ivy!?"

I had been grabbed from behind by people in masks because of the wire cutting into my neck blood started dripping out slowly.

"Help Taina!"

I hoarsely screamed into my phone.

"Ivy what's happening!"

"Masks!"

"Shut up bitch!"

One of the masks slammed his gun into my temple knocking me out.

It was dark for a long time before there was light, in that light I was reborn through surgery after surgery cut after cut year after year. I almost lost my mind. Then Henderson entered told me that the world was finally obeying him like I had intended when I made the masks, but now something called rainbow had started to attack them. The next time I heard about team rainbow was another year later when I heard a solider outside my cell yell about the fall of the masks.

It was a few weeks of torture again. Then the doctor came to see me. Maxis, he rambled about making an assassin able to hunt down team rainbow. Then he jammed a syringe into my neck.

When I woke up it felt like I was suffocating, I couldn't gasp for air all I could do was sit in my chair and thrash around. I barely felt my arms or legs.

"Ah the prodigal subject awakes! Rainbow is onto me I so I must make this fast!"

I watched him move around the room.

"If you haven't noticed I've stitched your mouth shut!"

I kept watching him he looked like a spaz now.

"The red eyes thank you for this valuable information Miss Ivy, But now" he loaded his revolver "I fear this is where we depart" he pushed the barrel against my head the cold steel felt like nothing.

This went on for many weeks of him threatening my life but never ending it. I kept forgetting myself after every visit of his.

Then one day there was an explosion and the doctor was thrown to the floor.

Psst!

A single suppressed shot rang through the room deafening me.

I felt a pair of hands on me. Then I heard my lock break and I jumped up. Maxis was dead on the floor a bullet exit path blowing out the entire back of his skull.

I was blinded by a flashlight to the face.

"This one has reflective eyes!"

After a second I could see through the bright light.

"Ma'am you don't have any clothes on." I kept walking to the strange man who had just shot the doctor. "Ma'am could you get in here there's a strange lady in he-"

I had smacked his head into the wall to shut him up. I gently checked his neck to see if he was alive. I grabbed the now deceased doctors lab coat and threw it over myself hoping that nobody would notice me.

"Excuse me!"

I turned to look at the woman who had just spoken. Her face paint looked sharp under the harsh fluorescent lights.

"Ivy?"

That name, why is it so familiar? Was Ivy me was I Ivy? I tried to talk but the steel stitches in my cheeks made it impossible to open my mouth. The woman ran at me and I reflexively fell backwards into fetal position.

"¿Qué te hizo mi hermana?"

She picked me up and started to carry me out of the building that I hadn't left in almost seven years.

"It's been awhile hasn't it Ivy? Mom and dad are gonna be so relived"

She pushed a button by her ear.

"Seamus I have a favor I'd like to call in"

-/-/-

Final book before operation freak.

Takes place about five years after alone and operator mod and a year after Infernal Engines.

So this (penology?) series of books is wrapping up and I absolutely love this idea of making operations so maybe it's will continue after operation freak with a sequel to each respective book. As always tell me what you thought I love the criticism!