Prologue

Cody had been walking around the S.S Tipton when he noticed some of the girls whispering to each other. His brother went over to him, "Dude, have you heard the rumors?" Zack questioned his brother, Cody shook his head in confusion. "What?" He asked, "That you had sex with some of the girls on the boat then hurt them." Zach told his brother. "Wait, what?!" Cody asked, confused and slightly upset. Who could say that about him, he was one of the smartest kids on the ship?

"Wait, did you?" Zack asked, "Of course not!" Cody exclaimed, enraged that his brother would think that he did it. "Okay, okay. Relax dude," Zack said. "Who started the rumor?" Cody asked, "that would be me." Bailey said, appearing out of nowhere. "Dude does that mean you did do it?!" Zack cried, "Wha- no of course not why would I-" Cody was cut off by Zack. "Cody! If Bailey says you did it then you did it stop lying!" He hollered at his brother, who was standing there at a loss for words. 

His face was red because of all the eyes on them and the whispering. He ran off and went into his room. "Hey Cody," his roommate, Woody, greeted him. Cody ignored Woody and starting packing, "Whoa, Cody. What are you doing?" Woody asked, "I'm leaving. S.S Tipton is going to dock back home today for vacation, I won't be coming back." He said, "Oka- Wait why! Cody, you're smarter, be rational!" Woody exclaimed, "I am! Okay?! I am sick of Zack, I am sick of Bailey, and I am sick of this fucking ship!"Cody blew up, he couldn't deal with this anymore.

Woody was shocked, he's never heard Cody swear before. He looked at Cody's face, his face showed mixed emotions. Sadness, anger, and confusion. A tear went down Cody's face he quickly wiped it away before Woody noticed.

The boat docked, Cody grabbed his bag and bolted out of his room. He ran off of the boat, "Cody?" His mother called, he ran right by her. "Cody!" His mother cried after him, Cody heard her voice breaking. Which made him tear up, he continued to run tho. He ran until he found a bus stop when the bus came he paid the driver and got on. He ended up falling asleep, when he woke up he was about to stop in a town called Riverdale. He decided to get off there.