Chapter 1

"Zack! Hurry up!" Bailey yelled from outside his bedroom door. "Give me a minute!" Zack yelled back. Bailey sat on her luggage waiting for Zack to leave his room, it took a few minutes but he finally came out. "Finally," Bailey said as she hopped off her luggage and onto the floor. "Why are we going to Riverdale?" He whined, "because you got us kicked off of the S.S Tipton." Bailey said in a duh tone.

"Oh, yeah," Zack says, it's like he forgot. "Did you forget?" Bailey questioned him then started laughing. Zack scoffed, "Of course not!" He lied, "Zack, you barely remember what you had for breakfast." Bailey shook her head as she laughed. "Not true! I had uh..." he stopped speaking to think about it. "I don't know," he confessed with a sigh. "Hah! Told you," Bailey laughed. Zack rolled his eyes, "Let's just go." He said grabbing his luggage and walking away, Bailey followed him.

They exited Zack's house and got into his mother's car. "I'm gonna miss you so much Zack, first I lost Cody and now you." She said with a sigh. Bailey flinched when she mentioned Cody she still hated herself for driving him away.  "I got a phone call from him a year ago," Carey told the kids in the back seat. "Wait really?" Zack asked his mother in shock. "Yeah, he sounds so different. He told me he was fine. Are you two ever going to tell me why he left?" She asked the two in question went silent.

"Okay, okay. You don't have to tell me anything." Carey said as she drove to the bus stop. When they arrived she frowned and pulled Zack into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you so much," she said. "I'll miss you too." Zack sighed, Carey kissed his cheek. "Mom!" Zack shouted, embarrassed. Bailey chuckled at this, the bus came a moment later. The two went on the bus, Carey watched the bus leave.

"Riverdale here we come," Zack said as he stared out the window.