Mystery Week! [CLOSED]

Hello everyone!

It's mystery week on flashfic and we've collaborated with them to bring you a wonderful prompt. We hope you enjoy this one!

Prompt

You were on a vacation with your closest friends to celebrate the end of senior year for the summer in a small town with great beaches and sceneries. One day, your friends and you stumbled across a cave near a beach, not realising that it's a portal to another dimension. Write a story about what your main character sees in this dimension and if they ever leave the place.

What Do You Win?

The best fics will be added into our profile anthologies.

Also, those not writing a story, tag your friends with messages in the comments to make them smile or challenge them to write about you!

How Do I Submit My Entry?

To submit your entry, please fill out this form!

Contest Guidelines

➤ Stories must be in English

➤ Stories must adhere to Wattpad's content guidelines

➤ Stories should use the this prompt and need to be 1k or less, and can feature any canon or original character of your choice. The story can take place any where.

➤ Sorry, no mature stories for this Flash Week.

➤ Closing date is September 29, 2019 Midnight EST.

Please note, the following contest/challenge and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest and/or selection of challenge entry is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff.