ch 3

This chapter's shoutout goes to just_kikikat for being so nice and commenting and voting on this and my other story!!
Plz comment if you read this story it would mean SOOO much to me!!! Thanks!!!

*disclaimer* these characters belong to the great and amazing Shannon Messenger who OBVIOUSLY isn't me. I only own the plot.

On with the story!!!

Sophie POV

My friends had my back, except Linh. Tam was talking to Linh and was asking her what she was thinking. She was refusing to say she did anything wrong.

The posts keep coming. I throw my phone in my backpack and ignore all of the texts. When I walk around school I put my air pods in and blast all of my dad depressing music. Keefe comes up to me and yells "Hey Foster,can you hear me!?!"

All of a sudden the saddest song comes on that describes my rocky relationship with Fitz. I decide it's time to disappear from the face of this earth. "Keefe where's the nearest cliff?"

"What? Foster, you can't kill yourself! Oh, wait you can teleport! Wait, can I come with you? I wanna ditch!!"

If only he knew...

" You don't need a cliff, I think that the school is high enough, if you just levitate. "

" Thanks Keefe. "

I dart out the door, levitate up to the roof, and think of the void where I can disappear and feel my spirit leave. I take all of my emotions out on this.

Then I feel someone pulling me out of the void, it's Fitz.