World War Mario

Everyone was getting ready to storm the island in search of their dear friend Meggy. Saiko, Tari, Bob, Boopkins, Luigi, Smg4, and Mario.

Swag: Let me at them! I'll kick their kawaii ***

Tari: I can't believe it's come to this

Saiko: Just hang on a little longer Meggy...

Mario thought back to all the fun moments that he's had with her. He begins to shed a tear, knowing that anything bad could be happening to her. He loses his trail of thought when Luigi starts to freak out.

Luigi: I CAN'T TAKE IT! LET ME OFF!!!!

Mario: Luigi! There's nothing to worry about. Isn't that right, fellas?

Soldier: You're f****d!

Mario: See?

Luigi just begun to freak out even more. However, the same kind of thoughts kept coming back to Mario. He walks over to Luigi and says...

Mario: *sigh* Look Luigi. You'll be fine.

Luigi: Huh?

Mario: *puts his hand on his shoulder* I know this may sound weird, but there's nothing to worry about when I'm here. At least try to be courageous and... heroic okay? For Meggy... You can do it! You're my brother.

Luigi stopped freaking out, and adrenaline and confidence began racing through him. Hearing his brother say that, the brother that always made retarded decisions and hurt him many times, made him feel calm.

Luigi: Thanks Mario.

Mario: Mmhm!

Chris: Okay guys, 30 seconds! The moment the boats land, be quick on your feet and clear the bunkers... and most importantly... get the hell off the beach... good luck... and may god be with you...

The wheel began turning, opening the door. Everyone was prepped and ready to storm the place. However, some were scared.

Swag: Chris... I'm scared.

Chris: Me too...

However, Luigi felt little to no fear when doing this. It's as if a new light has shined onto him. As that was happening, the door finally opened, and gunshots upon gunshots destroyed the soldiers inside. Everyone got the heck out of the boats immediately, Saiko was deflecting bullets, and signaling everyone to get out.

Saiko: MOVE YOUR *****!

Mayhem was happening right now... Everyone did their best to make it to shore.

After a few minutes, the entrance was clear, the enemies were taken down, and the gang made it to the entrance.

Smg4: There's the entrance to the base.

Mario was the one to walk towards it first.

Smg4: Mario?

Mario: If you're going to ask if everything is alright... It's not. Meggy is in there, cold, scared, alone! I need to be there to help her!

No one had seen this side of Mario before. Everyone understood where he was going at. Luigi came close and said...

Luigi: It's okay... We'll get her back. I understand how much you care about Meggy.

Mario: You... do?

Luigi: *Chuckles* I do... Let's go. She's waiting, and so is everyone else inside.

Mario: *sighs* Right. Oh and Luigi?

Luigi: Yeah?

Mario: Once we make it out of this... I'ma treat you and Meggy to something.