Mario and Meggy Do The Chores

*Time flied past as the new couple that was Mario and Meggy enjoyed their beauty sleep... However...*

Mario: *rolling around profusely as voices of his dear brother kept ringing in his head* Mmm... No... Luigi... Don't leave me... You... No... NO!!!

*He jerks up as he wakes up in fear with sweat coming out of his body and tears pouring out of his eyes*

Mario: *breathing heavily* Oh... W-Where am I...?

Meggy: R-Red?! Is everything alright?!

*Mario had looked to his right, where he saw Meggy awake from Mario screaming and had a look of worry in her eyes*

Meggy: I heard you scream... Everything- *feels Mario hug her tightly*

Mario: *shaking* I had... A horrible nightmare... I... I couldn't stop thinking about Luigi...

Meggy: ... Mario... *Hugs back* It's okay... I'm here... It was just a nightmare...

Mario: *keeps crying softly on her shoulder*

Meggy: *Thoughts* He really needs my help... I don't want him to be upset forever... *Looks up* Luigi... I promise to take care of Mario...

Mario: *sniff*

Meggy: Hey... It's okay Mario... *Kisses him on the lips*

Mario: *keeps crying but eventually calms down from the pleasure Meggy is giving and kisses back*

*They break away from the kiss after a few minutes*

Meggy: Feel better...?

Mario: *nods* Thank you...

*They lay back down on the bed*

Meggy: *snuggles close to Mario* Perhaps this'll make you feel better as well...

Mario: Oh... *Puts an arm around her* Mmm...

Meggy: *small Giggle* Goodnight Mario... *Falls asleep on him*

Mario: *smiles weakly and falls asleep as well*

*The next morning...*

*Mario was calmly relaxing outside if the castle on a lawn chair under a beach umbrella... Naked...*

Mario: *sighs as he looks at the sky* ... I'm glad everything is back to the way it was... *Looks sad* ... Almost everything... *Continues to remember Luigi... And the horrible fate that befell him... But remembers to stay strong and instead, reminisces about the good times they had* Heh... I suppose I should have some Mario time now that things are almost back to normal...

*As he was going back to relaxing and eating spaghetti... A shadow loomed over his figure*

Mario: Hm? Hey fat_ss, get out of the way, you're blocking Mario's super sunshine.

*It was none other than Peach who was hovering over Mario and blocking the sun*

Peach: Mario, put your clothes back on!

Mario: W-Wha?! Princess?! Ugh... What do you want?

Peach: While you were off on that anime vacation, the castle got filthy!

*This somehow triggers Mario a little*

Mario: Vacation...? Peach... You don't understand... That was more than a vacation! I had to go out and save the world with everyone! Besides... It's not like you care what happens to me anyway... Go have the others to do your stupid chores!

Peach: They are helping!

*The scene changes to a Piranha Plant on the run and Toad trying to tame and water it. Just as he was turning around to flip off Mario, the Piranha Plant grabs him and swings him around, trying to eat him*