1 | Dyeronv is Doomed

Central Dyeronv, 21 Licaronn Street

The roar of dragons fill the air as fierce bolts of fire hit the ground. Carl Lucas, a father of two children and also a well-known tailor runs out of his house. He grasps onto his suitcase as he sheds a tear. Carl's two children are right behind him, holding each of their personal belongings. They run towards a restaurant, dodging an enormous rock hurtling towards them.

There are multiple people in the restaurant staring at Carl and his two children. The oldest of Carl's children, Ben, runs to the back and grabs a pack of food for him and his brother. The youngest son, Thomas, looks for a seat. It was scorching hot in the restaurant due to the lack of air conditioning.

Carl looked out the window. Every single building was on fire, people were screaming, and dragons were seen flying in the distance. Dyeronv was definitely doomed. The only remaining survivors in the city were the people staying in the restaurant.

2 hours after the attack

A policeman is heard shouting outside the restaurant. Thomas jumps out of his seat to open the door, accidentally spilling ketchup over multiple people.

"No!" Carl immediately shouts.

Carl runs to the door and grabs Thomas' hand. He slowly opens the door and looks outside carefully. The policeman was getting closer while he reloaded his gun. As the policeman approached the door, he came inside without hesitation.

"All of you, come with me. I will bring you all to Clinternos." the policeman says as he looks around.

Clinternos was the second most populated city in the Republic of Lebbonicar. It was said that nothing could break through the walls of Clinternos.

Everybody packed their stuff and followed the policeman. As you see, the route from Dyeronv to Clinternos would usually take 45 minutes by bus. Without any mode of transportation other than walking, it would take 3 hours.

The policeman took the usual route to Clinternos but he went a different way an hour after they departed.

"Uh, don't we go this way?" one of the people in the crowd asks.

"Yes, but reports have said that dragons lurk across those roads." the policeman replies.

Due to the change of route, it would now take 5 hours before they reach Clinternos.

A few minutes later, they stopped at Rescany, a small village for travelers from Dyeronv going to Clinternos. Everyone rested there for the night.

Midnight, 12:22 am

A dragon roar was heard in the distance, as well as the roar of a grown up Tyrannosaur. The noise woke up almost everybody. It looks like the dinosaurs have arrived on the mainland.

Everybody from Dyeronv started packing up and they left the village a minute later.
It was dark and cold, and Carl was freezing.

It would take another hour before the next village.

2:31 am

The survivors of Dyeronv have already arrived at the village of Southern Rescany. It seems that they have already walked through the province of Rescann when they stepped foot on Rescany.

Carl finally got a blanket and so did Ben and Thomas.

Suddenly, the screech of a dragon was heard in the bushes.