Chapter 2

Jonathan had just left after spending the better part of 3 hours with Megan and Cassie, and the two sister sat down for dinner. Their mother made Cassie's favorite dish, tatter-tot casserole. After they were done eating, Cassie and Megan did their usual routine, they both do the dishes, Megan jumps in and takes a shower, then she gives Cassie a swirly followed by a nice wedgie, then Cassie jumps in and takes a shower. After Cassie's shower, the go to their living room where they sit down with there mom and dad and watch tv. They usually watch their favorite shows, whether it be Criminal Minds, NCIS, Survivor, Supernatural (which they all were so upset it was going to have its last season along with Criminal Minds), or WWE Monday Night Raw and Smackdown. After their shows, they all go to bed. Cassie lays awake in her bed for hours just thinking about Jonathan by fantasizing about them having a relationship more than being just friends. Then she dozes off into a deep slumber where she dreams of her perfect world. She and Jonathan are together and she is the one who torments Megan. But it all is interrupted when she is woken up by Megan pulling on her panties. She is given an atomic wedgie they dragged to the bathroom where she is given a swirly. This is Megan's wake-up routine for Cassie. Cassie tries to wake up before Megan but never actually does. The one time she did, she was still given the atomic wedgie and swirly. After she gets her swirly, Cassie jumps in and takes a shower. Then Megan and Cassie get ready for school.