[Game 23]

It was Halloween. You  and the Dan were out trick or treating. You sighed happily, proud of your costume. It was [anime character]! You spend a long time getting this cosplay ready and it was just perfect on you.

You hummed happily as you walked down the path with the Dan. You looked to Shintaro, he didn't seem to like this at all. He'd much rather be at home..on the wonderful internet. Sure, you love the internet too but..

Shintaro groaned,"I hate this." He said, stopping in his tracks.

You stopped walking and looked to him,"Awh, come on, Shintaro."You sighed,"Lighten up."

"I can't this is boring."Shintaro said, glaring at you.

You glared back, "Lighten up! This is fun, we get candy!"

"It is not fun!"

"It is!"

"Is not!"

"Is!"

"Is not!"

"Is!"

"Uwaah,Stop fighttinngg!" Mary exclaimed, running to you guys  as if to break it up , since she thought it was going to break into a full on street fighter fight. She accidentally tripped when she got in the middle of you, falling on her face."Oww.."

"Mary!"You said in a worried tone. You and Shintaro both bent down to help her, bumping your heads together."Ow!"You glared at him.

Shintaro glared back at you.

"I-I'm fine.."Mary said, starting to get up though when she did, she bumped into you, causing you to fall forward.

"Uwaahh!"You landed on top on both Shintaro and Mary , though your face..fell right onto Shintaro's!  Your lips touched,  a kiss was made.

[What do you do?]

[Post in comments. :^] [ I seriously had no idea what to do with this one.]