[Game 25]

You were walking on your own for no real reason. It was the weekend, the sun was shining bright. You were listening to music, one of your favorite songs and just losing track of where you were going while listening to the sweet melodies.

When your music suddenly stopped, you stopped in your tracks and took out your phone, seeing that your phone had lost it's charge."Damn it."You sighed. You put your [color] ear buds away and your phone, looking where you were.

'Where am I?' You thought,  noticing a forest up ahead. You shrugged and went to it, noticing a cute hamster staring at you. "Awwh!" You went to catch it but it ran into the forest. "Hey, come back!"You followed it, running after it.

You chased after the hamster for quite some time before stopping to catch your breath. Once you caught your breath you looked around  and noticed you had ran deep into the forest without thinking. "Oh no!!"

Your phone was dead.

You were lost in a forest.

You thought this was like a movie. Not knowing what else to do you wondered the forest, eventually seeing a small cabin up ahead. 'People..!'You thought, going and knocking on the door.

You heard shuffling  and some other sounds inside, which confused you.

You decided to open the door, turning the handle and opening it you saw a girl on the ground, covering her face and trembling.

That girl had long white hair and you noted, she looked exactly like Mary from Kagerou Project.

[What do you do?] 

[Post in comments.]