6; highschool

Imagine:

You was in high school. You really liked dis boy named August. Of course he was this sexy popular dude that everybody liked. You always thought 'why in da world would he like me?'

Right now you were heading to yo locker. Until Amber AKA the meanest bitch alive also August's Ex. She still thinks she wit August. But he blows her all da time. She might be messed up in da head. Because obviously he don't want her. "Hi bitch." She said to you. "What do you want slut.... I mean Amber?" "What you said bitch?" she said getting mad. Well it was obvious. She was a slut. She fucked almost every dude in this school.

"Ugh, you heard me. I called you a slut. You always going around picking on everybody. I just don't see why you do. Why can't you mind yo business like everybody?" "Listen here you little hoe. I will fuc-" Then August came in. "Amber will stop messing wit her." August said. Amber quickly changing her attitude. "Hey bae, what are you talkin bout?" 'O no she didn't.' You thought to yo self.

"Amber really will u stop. I'm not up bae and never will be." Everybody busted out laughing. "Aye u listen bitch. I ain't finished wit u." She said to u while walking off.

August walked up to you. "Hey you ight?" He asked you. "Yea I'm fine." "YN don't pay attention to her. She ain't gon do nothin. I don't even no why she think we still together. I dumped her ass weeks ago. I think she messed up da head." You started laughing. "Aye YN I can get yo numba? Maybe we can hang sometime?" "Sure." you gave him yo numba and Yall went Yall class. "YN! I'll call u. Ok?" "Yea.

This was the start of a beautiful relationship.