I'm here now.

"Uenoyama-kun, I love you."

A simple sentence, yet that held so much meaning for the poor boy. It had already been well over a year since the two boys started dating and Ritsuka still could not wrap his head around it.

Yes, their relationship was hidden, for the well-being of their, now fairly famous, band, but every single gesture Mafuyu made, Ritsuka would fall more and more in love.

The older teenager closed the front door to his apartment and threw himself on the couch.

"Ritsuka? Are you alright?" His older sister softly inquired.

"I'm doing amazing." He monotonously replied.

Ritsuka wasn't exactly lying when he said that. The reason he flopped down on his couch was to try and hide the blush that hadn't left his face since earlier in that evening.

Mafuyu was clinging onto Ritsuka's shirt, tears staining the fabric. It was one of those rare moments that only him had seen. Mafuyu didn't cry when other people were there, but for some reason, with Ritsuka, everything seemed to flow out without a filter.

"Uenoyama-kun." His weak voice sounded.

"Yes?"

"I miss him. It hurts. It's not fair." Mafuyu cried, his face still buried in the taller's shirt.

Ritsuka could feel his heart break slightly, but he was extremely careful to hide it. He needed to be there for Mafuyu.

It was only natural for Mafuyu to still miss Yuuki. Mafuyu still felt guilty, so Ritsuka was trying his best to help the younger move on with him.

"Why can't it just stop? Why does it hurt so much? Do you think he's proud that I found someone new? I love you." By the end of his last words, his voice had been replaced by sobs. Ritsuka's grip tightened on his boyfriend.

"I know it hurts, that's why I'll be there. I'll help you move on." He softly spoke to the teary mess in his arms.

"Uenoyama-kun, thank you."

"Ritsuka."

"What?"

"Call me Ritsuka, please, Mafuyu."

After the younger had calmed down, Ritsuka offered to bring him out to eat where ever he wanted. Before leaving, he threw another shirt at Ritsuka's head.

"What was that for?" He childishly whined.

"Change your shirt. It's full of tears. Sorry." Mafuyu explained.

And there they were, walking next to each other, Ritsuka sneakily smelling the hoodie he borrowed from Mafuyu. He followed his boyfriend in a place where the smaller seemed familiar.

"Sato-kun! Welcome! Is that your friend?" The waitress smiled softly.

"Yes, this is my bandmate Uenoyama Ritsuka." Ritsuka's heart clenched. He couldn't tell the world that Mafuyu was his.

"I've heard your songs, you are extremely talented, Sato-kun, Uenoyama-kun." The old lady told them with a warm smile before taking their orders.

After dinner, the two lovers decided to walk around the city, just appreciating each other's presence and speaking softly to each other.

Two slightly older girls that were accompanied by a guy around their age stopped them.

"Excuse me, are you Sato and Uenoyama from Given?" One of the girls asked.

"Yes, that would be us." Mafuyu spoke silently.

"Woah, I never thought Sato Mafuyu would be this quiet! With how loud you sing, I thought your speaking voice would be loud as well!" The second girl spoke.

"I know, right! This little guy is quite the surprise." Ritsuka added, smiling brightly and slinging an arm around his boyfriend's shoulder. It could be just interpreted as a friendly gesture, right? He hoped so, at least.

"Why do you guys always hang out just the both of you? Are you dating?" The guy asked them.

Ritsuka almost choked and brushed it off as a laugh. Mafuyu, on the other hand, just blushed.

"That's true! A lot of fans ship you guys!" The second girl added.

"We're just younger than Haruki-san and Kaji-san, so we hang out more." Ritsuka made sure to not reply with a yes or no. He didn't wanna deny the truth, but neither did he want to break his promise to Haruki, so he opted for the vague answer.

After that slightly awkward meeting with the three fans and a few pictures with said fans, Ritsuka walked Mafuyu back to his place, a blush firmly in place on his pale face.

Ritsuka didn't know how much time had passed since he fell asleep on the couch, but the light going through his eyelids was enough to know that the night was long over.

He cracked his eyes opened and was met eye-to-eye with familiar reddish eyes.

"Ma-Mafuyu?" He sprang up on his feet.

"Move out with me."

"Huh?"

"Uenoyama-kun, eh, Ritsuka, move out with me." Ritsuka smiled slightly. Mafuyu remembered himself to call him by his first name.

And that was it. The two boys looked for an apartment together, and since their band money was well enough to afford a small apartment near the studio, they did just that.

At first, it was hard to convince Akihiko and Haruki to let the two, freshly out of high school, boys live together, but they eventually came around and got their elders' permission.

"Ne, Ue-Ritsuka?" Mafuyu broke their peaceful post-dinner silence. Ritsuka let out a simple hum to show he had heard him, before taking a sip of water from his glass.

"I'm horny." Mafuyu boldly stated.

The older spit out his water all over the ground and fell into a coughing fit.

"Where did that come from?" He exclaimed once he had regained his breath.

"I'm just telling you the truth."

Before he even knew what was happening, Mafuyu was entrapped between his boyfriend and the wall, lips captured together.

Ritsuka mentally thanked the gods for their soundproof apartment and decided to fulfill his significant other's needs.

The next day, at the studio, Haruki stopped himself from facepalming when he saw the two younger boys walking in the studio.

"This was a bad idea. We never should have let them room together. Imagine a fan notices it." He whispered to a seemingly non-caring Akihiko.

"What do you mean?" He simply replied.

"Can you not see the hickeys on Mafuyu's neck? That was a bad idea."

"They're teenage boys. Who cares, they can have their fun whenever they want." He dismissed Haruki's comment with a wave of the hand.

This is my one shot!

I kinda had the idea randomly and I decided to write it. ♥︎

Thank you very much

ども ありがとう ございました♡

~エロイス