Bonus Chapter

A few people asked me to write more, so here we have a little bonus ♡♡

This is really gunna be the last part because I have so many books to work on (only one of which is published if you wanna check it out, even if you don't know the anime, I'd be thankful). I am forever in love with Given and with MafuYama, but I need to start working more on less things at once. It'll be more productive.

Well that's it, and I hope you enjoy your reading.

"Ritsuka!" Mafuyu skipped over to his boyfriend's side.

"No." He simply replied.

"But I didn't say anything."

"I know what you were gunna say, and it's no."

"Awe... come on." Mafuyu pleaded in his soft voice.

"Mafuyu, don't do that. I don't wanna. Stop."

Mafuyu simply stared at him with the biggest puppy eyes he could make.

"Ugh. Fine, but I swear, you are so needy. If we get caught, I'm blaming you."

For the billionth time since the boys had moved in together, Haruki had to stop himself from facepalming when they entered the studio. He hated how obvious they were. He and Akihiko had never been anything but discreet, but both youngests didn't seem to understand how important discretion was for the wellbeing of their band.

Red spots were marking Mafuyu's neck and the two were chatting, oblivious to the hard stare coming from the band's eldest. Haruki decided that he had enough, and strolled over to the couple's side.

"Uenoyama, Mafuyu." Both boys turned around. Akihiko slowly raised his head, realizing that Haruki was most likely going to lecture the young couple.

At first, Akihiko had tried to make his significant other gloss over it, which he had done, but the blonde knew that Haruki had a limit. A limit that had probably been attained. Akihiko decided to just listen and sit out of the imminent talk.

"Are you guys kidding me? When I say try to be discreet and not let other people know that you guys are dating, I don't mean give each other hickeys all the god damned time. We have a show in two days, if you're going to spend your time sucking each other's skin off, at least use makeup!" He threw both hand in the air while letting out a loud groan.

Mafuyu was beet red and seemed unable to utter a single word, so Ritsuka spoke up.

"Sorry, we uh, didn't mean to."

"That was the lamest excuse I've ever heard. Look, I'm not saying you guys should stop doing whatever you're doing, I'm not your mom, nor am I your dad, I got nothing to say about that. What I am saying, however is that you could try to give each other marks in more discreet places, or at least use makeup!"

"You've said 'at least use makeup' twice in the past minute." Akihiko pointed out.

"Shut up." Haruki and Ritsuka spoke at once.

"Sorry, please don't be angry, we won't be so careless anymore." Mafuyu suddenly regained his voice.

"You say 'we' but I told you I'd blame you." Ritsuka mentioned

"Yet you just said 'we'. Be careful with the threats Uenoyama." Akihiko tried to keep his amusement at the whole situation at bay.

"Since when have you become so attentive?" He immediately shot back.

The boys decided to drop the subject for that moment and went back to the practice of their newest song. The show coming up was one of their biggest ones so far, as they were the opening act of an internationally renowned Japanese pop star. Hours and hours of practice later, they decided to call it a day. After the slight altercation at the beginning of their session, the practice ran smoothly and the band could say that they were ready for their performance.