A Life's new Beginning

Hello everyone, this is my first time writing my very own book and I hope you all enjoy this story. I will keep working on writing more chapters depending on whether I'm not to busy or I have so much school work. Just want to let you I'm not very good with confident sentences, so I tried my best. I'm still getting there. Enjoy and hope you like it!! 😁

Nova's homeworld
Planet Cyber

( This is what it looks like before the war started )

( Now here is what it looks like, in war )

4 years ago there was a war going on a planet called, Cyber. The citizens on that planet were facing a horrible war while their warriors were fighting for for their people, but the war caused many lives. Fire and smoke covered the blue sky changing it's color to red and black; everything on Nova's home is falling apart and this war is was never going to stop. Demons have overrun their armies and destroying every single thing and everyone so that nothing at all couldn't stop their leader. Nova and Rodney were running from the training stadium where she and the other Guardian Warriors train their fighting skills in case there is any danger. All of their friends were killed by Nova's younger sister Astra, she terminated them right in front of her eyes, except her loved one Rodney. He was the only one that survived in the battle. Nova and Rodney were heading to the Hall of Relics. That building is filled with powerful weapons, relics, jewels, including their most powerful resource of all time the Guardians heart. Inside the beacon has a crystal that keeps the planet alive, which is a diamond shaped heart. Inside the container lies 25 Crystals that haves the ability to give the next chosen Guardian Warriors the power of the elemental resources like fire, earth, ice, and water. As Nova and Rodney reached the building, Nova sees her parents waiting for them to meet up at the location. Nova's parents receive her message that the rest of the Guardians are gone, except her lover Rodney. Who knew that this was the end and who ever thought that everything would turned out like this.

King Simon: "Nova the war has affected our planet, you must take the guardians heart out of the beacon even if that means our planet will die. There is no other way. The Guardians heart cannot take anymore the planet's affections that are spread all over the world."  King Simon; Nova's father, is the high councilor of their city, and youngest son in his side of the family. Nova didn't like where this was going, she wished that there was some other way to save their planet and stop this war that was caused by her youngest sister, but the problem is that this will not stop until her sister gets the Guardians heart because she wants to get revenge on her and everyone who rejected her.
( This is what the Guardians Heart looks like when all 25 crystals come together reunited )