Guardian Warriors

Astra came through the portal that she opened to another alternate dimension. The dimension that she entered was the Transformers Prime world. She came across the Deception Warship that was right above an Energon mine which is inside a mountain. There were a lot of deception troopers in the mine and a few were on the outside in case any Autobots plan to attack them. They were gathering enough Energon to survive the war; energon the life fuel of all Autobots and deceptions alike. Astra stood on the top of a cliff and looked around the area, looking for one specific person she needed to speak to. Megatron; the leader of the decepticons and Astra knows everything single thing about him and his enemies as well. Not only she came here to rule this dimension yet, but to ask a little favor which is, to make a wager with Megatron. She wants Megatron and his army to recover the Guardians heart, capture or destroy the new warriors for her, and  in return, she'll give Megatron all the power he needs to rule the planet earth, bring back Cybertron, and weapons to destroy his mortal enemy. Optimus Prime and his fellow autobots.

(This is Astra, her human disguise)

 The Energon mine was heavily guarded, but Astra was powerful enough to get through security and the troops

The Energon mine was heavily guarded, but Astra was powerful enough to get through security and the troops. Astra closed her eyes and transformed into a cybertronian, Astra's primary color is purple, her secondary color is black, and her tertiary color is pink. Her weapons are her blades, 2 Energon blasters, and her deadly bitter fingertips.

(Astra's Cybertronian form and forget those colors on the picture)

 Astra entered the mine and she wanders around,  sneakily passes through the Decepticon troopers without any of them noticing

Astra entered the mine and she wanders around, sneakily passes through the Decepticon troopers without any of them noticing. She swoops, jumps, flips, and soars through the mine to reach the tip-top point of the elevator. The next load of Energon was about to be taken up and she was going to use the elevator as her ticket to get to into the ship. She climbs on the elevator rings and waited till the elevator starts moving, then she jumps into the load of Energon. 
Minutes later, Astra was now inside the warship and she continued to roamed around the halls, finding the command center. That's where Megatron is and his two key servers are. Astra ran, hide, and took out a few vehicons in case any of them saw her. While walking slowly and quietly, 2 decepticon seekers accidentally bumped into her as she was about to turn to the right hallway. Astra was alarmed as she mistook to sliced the seeker while the other one contacted the others to send backup. The seeker thinks that she is an autobot