Welcome

Theme Song:
Far From Home by Tommee Profit ft. Sam Tinnesz

HELLLOOOO!

This is a very different version of Percy Jackson Chaos ff, but I believe you guys will enjoy something a little unique to the platter, yeah?

Keep in mind that I do not own PJO, HOO, or anything related to Percy Jackson, and that this is all a work of fan fiction! Rick Riordan owns these beautiful characters haha.

Though I do have a lot of original characters in this story, and I hope that you guys will like them!

Let's also keep in mind that this is my own version on this story, so do not, I repeat DO NOT take anything from it!

Plagiarism is unacceptable! And if any of you guys find others trying to take my characters, sketches, or anything related, please tell me!

I know I may sound petty, but I work very hard to make sure all of my concepts are original and keep my readers interested. I don't need someone else taking my ideas from me.

Keep in mind that I'm about as amateur as it gets, and I ask that you ignore any plot holes or grammatical errors because I'll be going through editing a few times lol.

Thank you all for choosing my story, and I hope you enjoy!
-JK

Started: 9/24/19
Ended:

•••••