Ten

Saros wasn't kidding when he said no one does it like Aevum.

The efficiency of the entire system was immaculate; it put the roman's military to shame.

Percy went to his dorm to find a thin black combat uniform, combat boots, a silver sword, and what looked like a black military backpack lying on this bed. He approaches to attire and picks up the note beside it.

Suit up bro! Your pack should have everything you need, including knives, food, an extra uniform, and more. Pull the strap in front for it to turn into a wrist band. The sword turns into a belt if you triple tap it, press the buckle if you want it in sword form.
~Saros

Percy curiously lifts the sword, feeling the weight and grip immediately adjust to his preferences. He grins. "Now that's pretty epic."

After getting dressed and turning the sword into the belt and backpack into the wristband, he makes his way to the Sector Zero base, which wasn't far from the dorms. Saros was already waiting in the same uniform, but the commander had an orange armband with three golden bars along it. He looks up and grins at Percy. "Looking good dude, are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be." He sighs. "How long will it take to get there?"

"Maybe twenty minutes, it's fairly close compared to the other planets."

"Saros! Percy!" They both turn to find Aurora calling them from the other side of the base. "Your taking the RA25-8, I suggest getting it ready before Elara gets here. She's wants to be out as soon as possible."

They both nod, and Percy follows Saros to what looks like a military aircraft/spaceship. The exterior is a slick black, and has a large gold logo of eight arrows pointing away from the center. Saros opens a hatch, and Percy's mouth nearly drops open. It was something one would imagine out of a sci-fi movie.

Pure white interior assaults his vision with sharp, gold lines accenting it. Saros leads him down a small hallway to reveal the cockpit, which has five seats. Two are in the front as the other three rest directly behind them. Much like Galexia's tablet, the controls are also a holographic/touch screen mix. Though the sharp smell of roses and disinfectant makes him scrunch his nose slightly.

"Since you've never trained to be a pilot, you'll just be sitting in one of the passenger seats." Saros says, already heading to the front seat and tapping screens to wake them up.

Percy's heart jumps in his chest. "So we're flying? Like, for real?" He knows that Zeus doesn't have control over any domain outside of Earth, but it didn't make him any less nervous to be high enough to reach outside the atmosphere.

Saros laughs and slips a headset on. "Of course, how else are we going to get there?"

Percy grudgingly agrees, knowing that other than teleportation/flashing, there was honestly no other way of transporting oneself to another planet. As he approaches one of the second row seats, he hears the sharp clacking of combat boots making contact with metal. He and Saros turn to find Elara coming up the hallway to where they are. "Are we ready?"

"Yup." Saros nods. "Buckle up kids, we'll take off as soon as get the okay from ASTC." 

With a small sound of agreement, Elara sits to the right of Saros, who immerses himself in speaking with the Air and Space Traffic Control. Percy straps himself in the seat behind them, not daring to look out the windows, knowing that they'll be taking off at any second.