6. DADDY

Taehyung's

My wounds from that fucking whip won't heal fast it's been days and it's still fresh as hell. V, my wolf won't talk to me and always shut me out whenever I ask him about why do I always feel pain in my chest every night. I can't sleep because of that pain and it's getting on my nerves, I feel like my heart and soul is being ripped in two but I don't know what to do with it. I took pain relievers but still it's there. I went to the pack's doctor and he said I'm perfectly fine that it has nothing to do with my wounds. There are times when I can feel it the moment I wake up or even when I'm asleep!

"OUCH!" I heard the Omega shout, he was trying to cook and this stupid person sliced himself using the knife while chopping onions.

"You're so stupid! Watch what you are doing! Stop daydreaming! No wonder you were raped you're always absent minded!" I threw him the table napkin that I grabbed at the table. He's so clumsy! I told him to wash the dishes last night and he broke two of our plates, he said he'll replace it, how can he? He has no money to buy one.

He needs to repay it by working here in this house. He has been okay the day after that incident I saw him the next morning doing the laundry. See? He's okay he's probably just making up those fake tears to grab some attention from my father since he knew my father is on his side. What a pathetic bitch!

I walked out of the kitchen and left the glass of water that I got in the sink when I felt that pain again. I held onto my chest and held on to the wall for support. I winced in pain as it is too much. I looked at the Omega and saw him crying.

Oh my god! Why is he dramatic!?

"You! Stop being overly dramatic! What I said was true, right! Don't cry as if you didn't wanted that to happen. You just want father to took notice on you, do you want to fuck with my father too?"

I really hate seeing his face!

My heart pained even more after saying those words and I guess I found out why I'm like this. The Omega is stressing me out. I knew it he was no good!

"I-I didn't want t-that to happen."

Psh. Bullshit!

"Cut the crap! You wanted that to happen, if not then why didn't you struggle? You can shout and ask for help, but no, you just let them fuck you. Don't pretend to be a clean and innocent, Omega. I can smell scents of different Alphas from you, pack slut!"

This time I walked away from him successfully.

I saw a man in front of my door, it's Jin's father.

"Can I see Seokjin?" He just stood outside waiting all this time?

"Go in. He's in the kitchen."

====

Jin's

I watch as Taehyung walked out of the kitchen. I swear I didn't want that to happen. I don't even remember what exactly happened that night but all I know is I didn't want that. I never wanted that to happen.

All of those things they did to me were not with my consent. I wanted to run to him and cry in his arms of it's possible, whenever I smell his scent I can somehow feel less of the pain because he's around, but he won't be there to help me. No one will. I wanted to just curl in a ball and cry but I can't. I needed to work here in this house, this is where I can call it home, even if Taehyung sometimes doesn't let me eat, at least just like what he said I should be thankful that I did not die yet.

"Seokjin"

My whole body stiffened and I broke into cold sweat when I heard a voice. It was from my father.

What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?" My hands are shaking and my thoughts are rushing as to why he needed to come here and talk to me.

He went near me and gripped my jaw. "You did a job well done in taking in two of my clients, Jin. They want more. They will come back here maybe tonight. Anticipate them, okay? You have always been a good source of money, Jin. Always."

He let's go of my jaw and walked away from me. I sat on the kitchen floor and cried harder I thought he will stop doing that but I guess he's far from stopping his business with me, memories of my childhood comes flashing back at me, my 10 year old self who was lost in the forest and was later being abused by an old Alpha. My fifteen year old self being passed on and fucked by a bunch of Alpha of a different pack, and those two men who abused me here in this house their words were coming back at me.

"Your father was right! A young Omega will be delicious for ny rut! Fuck! You will be our whore for tonight! Don't worry we'll return you in one piece, and we'll come back to fuck you again and again."

"You are nothing! I will not accept you as my son! You're worthless! Better use that ass of yours into something good!"

"No one will accept you, you're a dirty filthy Omega. Your mate will despise you and you will end up being our slut! Countless Alphas of different packs have tasted you and now it's our turn!"

"You're slick tells me that you have been with different wolves, is it fun whoring around, Omega?"

I covered my ears as I kept hearing those words.

"STOP PLEASE! STOP"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Pain demands to be felt