Chapter 0ne

One

The music streamed through his ears deafening. The lights flashed blurring his eyesight to a point where he was almost fully blinded. His head span like a turntable causing him to feel disorientated.

‘CRASH’ he smashed into yet another table.

“Watch where you're going kid!” exclaimed the man at the table, standing up. By what he could see, the man had spilt his drink down himself as he had crashed into the table.

The boy backed away from the guy who took a step forward but then someone grabbed the man's arm. It was a girl dressed in a short dress and heels with her long blonde hair over her shoulder. She had bright blue eyes and a sparkling smile.

“I am so sorry about my friend sir, its his first time here sir and he isn't use to the lights” she said with a small giggle.

The man grunted and sighed.

“Well get yourself to be more careful then” said the man sitting back in his seat glaring at the boy.

The girl smiled at the man and turned away and the boy noticed her role her eyes as she pulled him away from the table to the other side of the club they were in.

“Sam! If you aren't careful your going to hurt yourself” said the girl looking at her friend. Sam sighed.

“I’m sorry Anna….I just don't feel comfortable here...somethings not right...I wanted to stay home and..” he was interrupted by Anna who placed her hand over his mouth.

“ There is no way in hell I’m letting you spend your nineteenth birthday at home Sam, end of story, now at least try have fun. Why dont you go get yourself a drink?” She asked, though it sounded more like an order. Anna held out a ten pound note to Sam who sighed and took it before heading towards the bar.

When he reached the bar he leaned against the counter and waited to order his drink. The Bartender wasn't paying him any notice so Sam cleared his throat to get the man's attention. The Bartender turned to Sam with a raised eyebrow.

“Erm...Can I get a beer please” asked Sam, but the bartender just rolled his eyes.

“Nice try kid, come back when your older” said the Bartender. Some of the other customers looked at Sam and laughed and whispered between themselves.

Sam may be nineteen but with his large brown eyes, trimmed but slightly messy light brown  hair and babyface he barely looked seventeen and he’d left his ID at home being as Anna didn't tell him she had planned this. He straightened his unbuttoned waist coat , pulled up his light skinny jeans and pulled down his buttoned shirts, making himself look more presentable before heading back through the tables.

He was about to step away from the bar when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned to see a guy who looked to be about Sams age with spiked dirty blonde hair and piercing green eyes. He was a friendly smile which clashed with his eyes and a scar down the side of his face.

“Hey, If you want you can have some of my drink” said the guy.

Sam eyed the guy and the drink suspiciously. The guy waited and realised why he was so hesitant and laughed.