Yandere!Captian levi x reader

(Y/n's POV)
As I was in the café I was talking to Eren and Mikasa. They told me funny jokes about what Titans do, I started to laugh hard as Eren held me around my waist trying to calm me down. Little did I know grey blue-eyes started to watch me with a scary glare. Ignored that and continued on laughing. 

~Time skip~

As I was in my room I heard a knock at the door. I went over to the door and opened it to see a happy-jolly Petra, I letted her in and asked what was wrong. 

"What's wrong Petra?" I asked in concern. 

"Y/N you won't believe it!!" she yelled in Joy 

"What?" 

"I'm going to go out with Levi!!!" 

I started to smile in happiness, It's not like I had feelings for him. it's just that I have a crush on someone else. But I was happy for her.

"That's good, at least your not single anymore??" 

"Yeah. But your going to find someone I know it." 

"Your right. I have a crush on someone." 

"Really? who??"

"Well he's so cute and adorable. and is funny"

She gasped in surprise and grabbed my hands and started jumping in glee and happiness as I blushed at the thought of Eren.

"It's Eren" 

"Y-Yes" 

(Levi's Pov)

"It's Eren" 

"Y-Yes" 

No...No,no,no,no,no,no. not him, why can't it be me?? I only asked Petra out so I can make y/n jealous....but I failed..Shit.

I want her to myself only. And I have this Petra Bitch to handle with. God why? 

I don't want to go out with Petra, I want to go out with Y/n. Why can't I make her love me instead of Yeager. I'll just have to figure out how to get rid of Yeager out of the picture. I smiled with insanity. 

'I'm going to make you mine Y/n-Senpai.Just you wait"

I walked to hanji's office lab for some advice of how to get your crush to like you. She told me everything I needed to know. I smiled with Insanity once more.

~Time skip~

I walked up to Yeager and asked him can he follow me. Happily he agreed and followed me to a abandoned Shed. I picked up my GDM gear and sliced him in half. I felt bad for the sucker but he was in the way. Now I finally have y/n to myself.

 I letted out an insane laughter. I walked down the corridor not caring if I had blood all over. I walked to Y/n's door and knocked a few times, She opened the door and was shocked that I had blood all over. 

"C-Corporal what happened?" 

"I was fighting titans.."

"But it's nighttime."

"I was fighting titans at nighttime"

"Oh..ok well I hope you have a goodnight....." As she tried to shut the door but I caught it in time. I grabbed her by the hand and yanked her to me. 

"No, You don't understand."  

"Corporal I don't know what your talking about, but please you have to go before Petra thinks I'm doing wrong things to you" she said with worry and anxiousness 

"Y/n I don't care about Petra. I only care about you. And also stop calling me Corporal. I hate it when you call me that." I said in annoyance. 

"I-I-I-" I interrupted her with a kiss. I felt her melted into the kiss, I felt her lashes low down a little. 

"Your mine and you will always be mine"