Corporal Levi x Corporal reader

(Y/n's Pov)

After Levi beated up Eren I was disgusted and disappointed by his actions, I don't want to talk to him, I nevered talked to talk to him anyway so why even bother. I went up to Eren's room to see how's he doing, turns out he was okay. I visit his room every single day to feed him and check his blood pressure. He was now sleeping peacefully on his bed with blankets on him, He looks so peaceful while he's asleep. Little did I know, cold blue-gray eyes was watching me leaving Eren's room. I didn't care even he was watching me or not, I went back to my office to finish some paper work Erwin wanted me to finish for the next court.

When I was finished with the paper work Erwin gave me Hanji came into my room and started to grab my hand. She

started to run outside of the castle and led me to the stars, the stars were shining above us, the stars continued to shine above us when Hanji started to talk about titans and how their powerful.

~Time skips to the café~

(levi's Pov)

Why won't she talk to me? what did I do wrong? Did I do something wrong? Whenever I try to talk to her she would always ignore me or Pretend that she was lost in thought. I feel angry honestly for her not talking to me. Why is she so annoying when it comes to talking to me? I always see her going to Yeager's room doing something in there, sometimes I hear a heart monitor in the room. Did I beated him up that hard? I feel irritated.

(time skip)

I was planning to talk to her today I hear talking in the room. It sounds like someone's talking about the next court. I feel I flaming feeling inside me it was RAGE. I felt complete rage inside of my body screaming at me to go get her. So I did, I'm going to get her right here, right now.

As I was standing Outside of my office, Lost in thought of why is Y/N is ignoring me so much. I started to get irritated by the thought.

"Damn it Yeager." I said with venom and rage in my voice.

(Y/n's Pov)

As I was done with Eren's injured wounds I gave him a little bit of medicine to sleep for a while, I looked at him one more time with a smile on my face.

"Goodnight Eren, Sweet dreams"

As I walked out of Eren's room I felt staring at me for a second, then went away. That's strange I ignored it and walked to my Office. As I made it to my office, I sat down starting to do paper work.

~The next day~

As I got out of bed and started to walk to the bathroom I started to strip off my clothing and took a hot nice bath/shower. I started to think about Eren getting hurt again. Even worse him getting killed. I jumped with fear and started to wash up and get the towel to dry up to hurry to Eren's Room.

I dried myself up and idmeddiently Got dress and ran to Eren's Room.

"NO RUNNING"

I heard a voice said, I didn't care I kept running until I went directly into Eren's Room making sure he's okay. With that I kicked the door open . and to Surprise the door

I went directly to Eren to make sure he wasn't injured, And he wasn't injured badly, the bruises slowly faded day by day. I was happy that he was okay.

Little did I know, footstep and heels claps against the floor came closer. I didn't care if someone came close all I want is Eren to be okay. He was me and Mikasa's Cinnamon roll.

"Oi Y/n."

it was Levi trying to get my attention but I kept my attention on Eren the whole time, waiting for Levi to go away.

"Y/N!"

He yells as he voice got louder for me to hear. But I didn't flinch or move but kept watching over my little angel, Eren.

"Y/N IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF THIS ROOM AND GO TO MY OFFICE!"

Levi started to get irritated.

As he stomped to me and was about to drag me, Commander Erwin came to the rescue and stopped him.

"Corporal Levi, What are you doing to Corporal Y/N?"

He asked in Worried and Concern.

"SHE'S IGNORING ME TOO MUCH AND IT'S MAKING ME ANGRY AND IRRITATED!"

"Well how do you think she felt when you started to beat up Cadet Eren right in front of her, huh?"

Levi Stopped, As he started to slowly turned to me, he felt a little guilt running through his veins.

He stomped somewhere to cool off. Eren started to wake and up, As i went to the kitchen to make him breakfast Erwin stopped me a little and walked with me to the kitchen.

"Coporal Y/n, your a good person for caring for A cadet's Injuries like that. I wish we had other coporal's doing that."

He said with proudness in his voice.

"That's what Corporals are for."

"I said with a smile on my face too

"He nodded and went back to his office. As I was finished with Eren's Breakfast Mikasa came in and gave me a hug.

"Thank you." she said with happiness and tears of joy in her voice.

"Your welcome Mikasa." I said petting her back in comfort.

As she was wiping her tears she put her hand on my shoulder.

"You should really check on Eren ok?"

"Ok, Mikasa"

As we shared our last hug, she went to the café to get something to eat and drink.

As I got finished making Eren's breakfast I went to give his breakfast to him.

I went to his room and knocked on his door.

"Come in" I innocent voice said to me. As I came in i gave him his food, but sat in on a table sohe could easily get it.

"Wow, thank you Coporal!"

"Eren, you don't have to call me Corporal, you can call me By my actual name if you want to."

I said with a smile on my face. He started to smile too.

"Ok Y/n."

~Time skip~

As I was walking to my office, I felt a hand grabbed me by the arm. I turned around to see the only person. Levi Ackerman, Humanity's Strongest soilder.

"What do you want?" I asked with venom in my voice.

Little did I know a tear was in his eyes, he started to get on his knees and begin to cry louder, I couldn't help but hug him and pet him in the back.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n"

"Shh it's fine, just don't do that to Eren again."

"O-Ok."

As he carried me bridal style and led us to the bed.

"I love you Y/n"

"I Love you too Levi"

We shared our kissed and drifted off to sleep.

~Hey guys um I didn't felt doing this but I had to. For a reason, I didn't this because I want to make you smile. I didn't want any complaints about me making this 'Levi x reader one shots' for no reason. No, I did this because it's my first time making an anime x reader one shots. I tired my best though. I had to write packet of papers for this and I hope I did a great job this. This took me forever to make this. My hands hurt now so ima take a break a little, Anyway i hope you have a good day and I love you guys. Bye! ^^~