Do you remeber back then?

3rd Person

Eijiro Kirishima sat alone at the painting table, drawing, as he heard the high tone of a little bell. He already knew what he needed to do, but the educator Alina said it anyways, as she did every morning.

"Please come and sit down on the carpet, but put your toys back at their place before you're coming." She said with a warming smile.
Every child did as said. Eijiro put back his pencils, Jeffrey placed his tractor he had played with back in the shelf and the other kids put their toys back at their places as well. Soon they were all sitting in a circle on the rainbow coloured carpet.

"At first after we're all together now, I'd like to say Good Morning to everyone of you." Alina waved the kids to which they began to giggle but also wave back.

"I hope every one of you is alright. So, today is a special day!" The kids began to look more interested and listened closely. "Because today we're welcoming a new kid into our group." She told them with a smile. The kids began to smile and laugh, some of them were even clapping with their hands because of joy and excitement. They were always excited when a new kid came to their kindergarten.
"His name is Katsuki Bakugo. Please be nice to him."
She gestured to her left where suddenly stood a little boy who clutched the hand of his mother.
He was tall for his age, had ruby red eyes and blond, spiky hair. His mother was almost identical to him. Though she smiled, unlike her son who looked a bit terrified.

The children were smiling and waving at him, while he looked around the big room. Everywhere were toys or puzzles, dolls and books, action figures and costumes. It was something he had never seen like this before. Katsuki looked at the other kids on the carpet and smiled a bit. He hugged his mom goodbye and gave her a kiss on the cheek, before he sat down next to a boy. The blond boy looked at him. He was probably about his age, had black hair, red eyes and a scar above his right eye.

"H-Hello my name i-is Eijiro... Nice t-to me-meet you..." the boy, now known under the name Eijiro said shyly.
Katsuki just stared at him a moment, smiling a little bit, before he turned around to talk with another kid.

As Alina was finished talking with Mitsuki - the mother of Katsuki - and she left, she turned to the children again. They were all talking with each other, making jokes or just being silly.

"So, I see you're getting along pretty well with each other! That's great! Now let's..."

Eijiro wasn't listening anymore. He was staring at the ground, sad. Why can't he make friends? Why does no one play with him? He wasn't even able to say hello to the new kid without stuttering...
Every day he was sitting alone at the painting desk in the corner of the giant room, drawing everything he could think of. From his family to flowers or animals. And when they were outside, he was just sitting under a tree, thinking about how it would be if someone was playing with him.
He didn't know why no one wanted to play with him. He asked so often if he could play along with them, but the other kids always rejected him.
Was it because of his hair? Or because of the scar above his right eye? He didn't understand it, but you don't need to understand everything, right?

"... now go and play again. At 9:30 we will have breakfast." Alina informed the kids with a smile, to which they happily stood up and searched for something they could play with.
Eijiro on the other hand, took his pencils again and went on drawing, knowing, that no one will come up to play with him.

The days went on.
Always the same.
Eijiro was brought by his mother Yuna, was greeted by Alina, went to draw and sat there till the end of the day, with a few interruptions. Alone.
Then his mom will pick him up again, seeing all the drawings he made, sad that no one was playing with her son.
But somehow, Eijiro still seemed happy. Drawing all day. Eijiro liked drawing. He loved the colours. Red, blue, green, there are so many! You can even mix them up to a whole new colour! It was fascinating.
He liked the thought of drawing his entire life. Just sitting at one place, drawing. Expressing his thoughts. Expressing his feelings. He didn't need someone he can talk to, when he had his pencil and paper, right?