new job || chpt. i ||

credits to the creator of the song!
__________________________

"Uwah, this is so frustrating!" you cried out, while holding your empty wallet. "What's wrong honey?" your mother asks, her head poking out the door. "I just got fired 1 week ago, and I also get rejected in a job interview?!" you yelled out, throwing the empty wallet across the room. "Oh honey, its alright!-" she says reassuringly, but cuts her own sentence off when you look at her with a crazy look on your face, a face that can kill anyone.

"You should calm down and stop pressuring yourself, I know you're just trying to help but you're working too hard! besides, i'm not so sick anymore." she said gently, shrugging off what just happened, and going to the corner of the room and picking up your wallet, and then sitting down with you. "I just want you to be safe, that's all.." you mumbled, rolling into a sad ball. "I am safe, y/n.. you're just too paranoid." she replied, a small smile forming on your face.

"I'm gonna go out for a little walk, that'll calm me down I guess." you said, standing up and walking to the living room with your mother following behind you. "Okay, be careful alright?" she said gently, waving at you while you walked out. "I'll get a job soon enough, I just know it..!" you muttered under your breath, and continued walking. After awhile, you arrived at a place that had a small pastel café on the side, so you decided to check it out and went inside.

"This place is cute-" you complemented, but got interrupted by a girl with blonde hair. "Hi, welcome home, master.." she greeted while bowing. "I'll show you to your- eh?" she instructed, but cut her own sentence off when she looked up and saw you. "Haaaah?! y/n?!!" she yelled, making your ears hurt. "Uwah? Kahou-chan?" you smiled, grabbing her hands and holding them tightly. "What brings you here?" she asked as you both took a seat. "Oh, I saw this place and thought it was super cute." you replied, and fiddled with your pink skirt that reached down to your knees.

"And, i'm also looking for a job.." you whispered, and scratched the back of your head. "You could work here! just ask dino-san! he would probably say yes since we're also looking for a new worker!" Kahou suggested and explained, smiling. "Oi, hinata, get back to work." a small girl with light brown hair. "A-ah, well this girl was looking for a job so I thought I could maybe..-" she said, but gets a slap on the bum. "O-owieee!" she cried, "Who are you?" Mafuyu asked, looking up at you.

"Oh, my name is y/n l/n! it's a pleasure to meet you.....!" you replied, doing a creepy smile that made mafuyu flinch. "You're scary, perfect." She said with a monotone voice. "W-what?" You voiced. "Call dino and akizuki." She demands, pointing to the kitchen with her tiny finger. "Y-yes! Dino-san! Akizuki-san!" Kahou called-walking over to the kitchen-Dino's head pops up from the kitchen and Kōyō walks out of the break room, then they go to the spot the other 2 were in. "Yes mafuyu-san?" Dino asked while raising a brow.

"Where's maika-chan and hideri-kun?" Kahou asks Kōyō while the other 2 were discussing things with you. "They're on their day off." he replied as he focused his eyes on something. Kahou notices and follows the direction to where he was looking at, and it was you. And honestly, that left her shocked. Why was he looking at a girl so eagerly? How was he so focused? What was so interesting- "Well, looks like you're our new worker y/n-san! I hope you get comfortable!" Dino said, interrupting Kahou's thoughts.

"W-wow! Thank you so much!" You exclaimed happily, clapping your hands gently. "You'll be starting tomorrow!" He reminded her, smiling.
"Thank you again–very much! but what is my role anyway?" You asked curiosly. "Ah right, I almost forgot!" He replied, bowing his head as an apology.

"You'll have the yandere role! It suits you best."

_________________________

woah that is alot of
words for some reason–
i hope you clouds enjoyed
my boring writing! arent
cuts great?