Chapter 1

(Boy with luv~)
Jungkook's pov~
   I wear my glasses as I parked my bicycle to the parking lot's corner wherein bicycles are parked. I entered the school and greet a 'goodmorning'
to the teachers,janitors that i've met along the corridors...As i reached my destination which is the principal's office,i knock 3 times and heard a woman's voice saying'come in' i entered the office to be met by a wide-smiling woman sitting on her chair"Hi Mr.Jeon"she said standing up and bowing...i shaked my head"No need to bow Ms.Lee"i said as i smiled"Oh by the way,here's your dorm keys and your schedule"she handed me the keys and the list of my schedule this whole school year"OK Maam!Oops... i should get going now maam "i smiled once again and she smiled signaling me that i can go now...In classes..."Ok class you have a new classmate...Come in Mr.Je-i mean Mr. Jung"my teacher said and i come in"Goodmorning everyone,my name is Jung Min Guk"i said and bowed before sitting at the back of the class...as sit on my chair,i heard someone mumbled...welcome to hell what does he mean by that? tsk whatever...
Taehyung's pov~
   Hayss new transferee,i have to ruin that cute face of that shit. Wait, did i just said cute? argh! really bitch. I rolled my eyes as the new tranferee sit in front of me. I sigh and mumbled 'welcome to hell' i smirked and the teacher starts discussing. Well do you know why i love to bully?...it's because i only wanted to let my stress pass away...if i can't bully this person then i will do my another plan which is having fun on other rooms...you know what i mean😉...
I'm a rich kid so everything i want,i can get that easily...if not by money, it's by threating, or just my face...well i really admit that i'm handsome...so yeah,that my point of bullying or doing something to the other people i met...ring...
Ah finally! it's recess time...and also time to bully that guy because he's making me tired by just looking or hearing him speaking in class and he's like a real man...well he doesn't have the aura of being a rich man...he's really giving me that vibes tho...'ok stop it and just find him you bitch'  my inner voice said
ah jinjja! "Hey Jung Min Guk right? "he looked at me"Yes,what do you need...?"i sighed and answered"I'm Kim taehyung...hmm...i'm just gonna fix this"i smirked and went to unbotton his first three buttons and leaned down to suck his neck but..."What do you think your'e doing huh?"he said and pushed me a little"What?can you just shut your mouth and enjoy it"i rolled my eyes and leaned down again but i was pushed again a little harder this time"Fuck off Bitch"he said fixing his glasses and started walking but i hold his arm"Who are you to call me bitch huh do you want to get punched huh?!"i shouted and i throw the first punch that made his lower lip bleed but he didn't even flinced and show any reactions. He made me froze in my face when he smirked and come closer to me"Again, I'm Jun Min Guk...the person who is looking weird but strong...keep this in you head"he smiled and slightly pushed me to the wall...woah that's really weird...
Jungkook's pov~
   I went to the nurse after encountering that bitch-faced Kim Fucking Taehyung. I explained to the nurse what happened and the nurse just said it was always happening in school specially by Taehyung and stopped talking to give me an medicine to stop from bleeding.Huh, That Kim Taehyung who seduces me...huh i admit it he's really good-looking but it doesn't fit in him because he's really rude and thinks that everyone he can easily get...well i'm here to make him not to believe that everything he wanted,he can easily get"I'm sorry!"i said and and help the little guy to stand up"I'm really sorry"i said once again and bowing"No it's alright"he said smiling"I'm Jimin by the way, are you new in here?"he said and i nodded"I'm Jeon- i mean Jung...Jung Min Guk"i said and smiled"Ah Aigoo...your'e cute,just like a bunny...hmm...actually you looked like my Business partner tho"he said that made my widened my eyes"Who is him?i thought i'm the only bunny faced here"i pouted and he just giggled"It's Jeon Jungkook actually..."he said and i smiled once again"Umm sorry for questioning this but can i trust you?"i said and he widened his eyes"You calling me not trustworthy? oh god...Of Course! you can actually be one of my bestfriends here because i believe in my guts now that you are really trustworthy and can make me happy all the time"Jimin said smiling"Let's talk over there"i said as i pointed at the space in the cafeteria"So...i'm not really...Jung Min Guk"i said and scratch the back of my neck"Then Who are you?"jimin said still smiling"I'm really...Jeon Jungkook, the CEO of the Mok-dong hyperion towers here in Seoul"i said smiling nervously"Jin...jja?!"he said dumbfounded and i just nodded once again"Oh my mr.Jeon"he said bowing but i stopped him"You can call me Jungkook because your'e older than me right?...ok so...from now on,no formalities are allowed except in our meetings...i have changed Jiminie hyung"i said chuckling and patting his head a little"Um...i know this is weird but can i hug you now fluffy squishy bunny?pwease...?"he said pouting and i giggled at his actions so i just nodded and went to hug him...
Jimin's pov~
  I just encountered today the most powerful CEO here in Seoul!Oh i almost forgot,he's my bestfriend tho Well i really know him since where child but i treat him like and God. I don't know why...Now the recess are over,it's time for me And Kookie to go back to our classes"Kookie-ah!"i shouted and he turned back smiling"Hyung!!!"he shouted back"What classes are you?"i asked and he pointed at the door in front of us"Same!"i said and we both entered the room...as i peak inside
the door, I saw Kim Taehyung,my bestfriend"Hi V!!"i said and removed my hands in jungkook's arm"Jimin..ie"he saif but stopped afterwards as he saw Jungkook"Well if you not met him...He's-"i said and he stopped me"Jung Min Guk right?"he said while smirking and looking at my back"How did you know him?"i asked and Jungkook deeply sighed"Jiminie hyung...let's talk"jungkook suddenly said and grabbed me towards our seats,leaving taehyung on the door"What now?and what was that deep sigh for?"i asked quietly and he gritted his teeth"So...hey he's Kim Taehyung right?"he asked that made me curious"How did you know him kookie?"i said and raised my brow"He's the one and only person who seduce me earlier..."he said and i widened my eyes"Oh God! My didn't you tell me earlier! I'm gonna kill that Kim Taehyung...sorry for the behalf of my bestfriend"i said bowing"No...it's alright! I can really handle this Jiminie...just tell me if you want me to smack him in the head,punch him,kick him, and-"he got cutted when a deep voice speaked"And what?"i looked at my back and saw Taehyung leaning on his desk"Kill you"jungkook said and turning back"*clears throat*Can you pwease lewt us talk to eawch othwer pwease?"jungkook suddenly said and i cooed at the sight...he's pouting and i want to squish him hahaha...cutie"W-what are you doing!"taehyung said blushing,leaning back to his own chair and looking out of the window..."Nice"i said to jungkook's ears and he silently giggled...
dismissal~
Taehyung's pov~
   What the fuck Kim Taehyung! why did you blushed in front of your enemy...aish...now my guts said that i should follow him to search some info's about him...my second plan,blackmail him. Yeah my first plan is a failure so...yeah...i went towards the parking lot and saw Min guk (jungkook) Getting his bike...it's time...i followed and followed Min Guk and saw that he is going to a