Finding truth-2

Rose POV

       I took  cab and went to meet chief. today I'll solve all my misunderstanding.

"Where is chief" I asked one of the officers.

"He is in his office" he said I thanked him and went to his office.

I knocked on his door and went I inside.

"Sir,I want to talk to you abt something" I said and he told me to sit.

"Sir,this are the proof against Daniel abt his illegal activity" I said removing paper from my bag.

"Good job rose that why you are the best secret agent among them. I am so proud of you,you never let me down.

"But I am not going to give you this" he look at me in shock.

"Rose are you out of your mind you know how much important this evidence is for us to caught Daniel. He is destroying the whole country by his illegal activity" he said and tried to take the paper from me and I moved back.

"No sir you told me a lot of wrong things about him.he is not what you told me abt him" I said

"What are you trying to say"he said.

"That you hide the real truth from me abt my parents killer, abt my Daniel and abt his gang".

"Ohh so now he is your Daniel, rose are you falling in love with him, hmmm?, you know he is the guy who killed your parents" he said raising his voice.

"Stop, stop that nonsense he is not the killer and you know that, so am I telling the truth?" I said and his facial expressions changed. That mean I am on right path and he was telling me all the lies.

"Rose you are accusing me for nothing" he said.

"No, I am telling truth here,so you are going to tell me what are real things are otherwise I will destroy this evidence right in front of you" I said and sat on sofa.

"Rose I am head here you will do what is say" he fold his arm near his chest.

"You know what from now onwards I am not going to listen to you until you decide to tell me the truth" I said

"You know what, I did this I did this all lying about your parents killer and feeding you wrong information about Daniel that his gang killed your parents now what will you do hmm? He said challenging me.

"You think I don't know your plan, I know what are you planning. You plan to kill Daniel because I told you that he killed your parents and you actually believe me like a real fool you are without investigating yourself" he said laughing.

"I was just 15 year old when you manipulated me"i said grabbing him by his collar.

"I dont care now you will give me this evidence and tomorrow we will go to arrest him and you will came with me as secret agent in front of Daniel" he said.

"I am not doing anything and from now onwards I am not going to help you in this mission" I stood up to go but he stop me.

"You can't do this rose you work for me not for Daniel and now you will hand me that paper without arguing or else I will kill you here" he removed his gun and pointed at me.

"You can't kill me because you want evidence and without me you can't get that" I said.

"I don't want to kill you rose, I just want that evidence and then you can do whatever you want" he said.

"I am not giving you any evidence neither i am going to kill Daniel because the truth is he is innocent and his gang didn't kill my parents" I yell and tear the paper.