secret revealed

Laim POV ( surprise )

LAIM, LAIM wake up, I woke up when someone was yelling my name and then Maxwell brake in my room.

"Let me sleep you maron, I am tired go entertain someone else" I said and drop my head on the pillow and went back to sleep.

"I hacked the person laptop who hacked Daniel phone" he said and I  open my eyes sit straight.

"What!, are you serious" I took his laptop from him.

"Yes, dude See his or her laptop was protected with very powerful fire wall and that are only used by professionals who work with government to make sure no one can hack their data. Normal citizens can't use them. And this means this person is working with th government agaisnt us. And one thing is clear that, that shipment was a trap which was plan a long back and that's why they hack Daniel phone so that we can't call him on time because they know that he can settle things" max said and I listen to him carefully

But who can be that person who want that shipment to be caught and also working with us as a mole.

"So did you check  the file which are in that laptop through which we can find out who betray us" I asked.

"No, when I hacked his laptop I directly came to you" he said and nodded.

"Let's go in office, we will check there. Let's see what have they plan more to trap us" I said and got up from my bed.

"Let me call Daniel" he said and I stopped him.

"Let him be, he is already injured and let him spent some time with rose otherwise he is always busy with work. We will check everything and then we will talk to him" he nodded and we left my bedroom.

"You go in I'll grab something to eat" I said and went towards kitchen.

"LAIM, LAIM COME HERE FAST" Maxwell yelled from upstaire. Why this guy can't speak without yelling.

"What happen to you why are you yelling" I asked  him and he pointed at the table where there is hidden safe.

"SHIT! I quickly went and saw the carpet where the safe is not proper and it seem like someone was looking for something and forget to do it as it was.

Me and max we put the desk aside and remove the carpet and I put the password and saw that documents were there as it is.

"I think whoever it was didn't find this safe" I said looking at Maxwell.

"Let's see who is then" he said and I look at him in confusion.

"When the news of the shipment was leaked. I thought to put the camera in the office what if something like this happened agai  and then I placed the camera in this book" he said removing one of the book in the self.

 I thought to put the camera in the office what if something like this happened agai  and then I placed the camera in this book" he said removing one of the book in the self

"Let's see than who came in our absent" i said and he remove the chip from the camera and put it in computer.

"Look for the last night after we left" I said. And he started the video.

"Holy shit" , " this can be true" me and Maxwell said at the same time after watching the person in that video.

Daniel POV

After making love to my beautiful rose in the bathtub we dressed up. Last night was an amazing night for both of us. I can't believe she gave his virginity to me. i fell so happy today. Now she is fully mine to have. I came out of my thoughts when rose called my name.

"Daniel where are you lost I called you so many times but you didn't heard" she said and sat on my lap and circled her hand around my neck and I did same to her waist.

"I was thinking about you" I said and kiss her.

"Listen  I have to go to hospital" she said and I panicked.

" why, what happen to you, are you alright, did I hurt you" I said in one breath and she put his hand on my mouth to stop me from talking.

"You forgot Daniel I work in hospital and I have an emergency surgery to do and I didn't meet my friends from a long time" she said and I signed in relief.

"Oh, I forgot" I said and kept my head in her neck and inhale her vanilla smell which always drive me crazy.

"Should I drop you" I asked.

"No I'll go by my self you rest" she said.

"I am strong baby and you have seen it last night" I said and she blushed.

"I Love when you blush" I said and winked.

"Dan I have to tell you something really important" he said and looked pale.

"You are breaking up with me" I said and my heart started to beat fast.and I signed in relief.

" what, no I am not" she said .

"Then are you pregnant, oh God I am so happy I am going to become father" I said in excitement.

"What, no how can I get pregnant when I had sex last night" she said.

"I'll tell you in evening somewhere were we can be alone" she said

"And promise me you won't leave me" she asked and I thought why she is like this all of sudden.

"Promise" I said and kiss her without giving her time to think other things.

"Oh bye I have to go now" she said and left. Let's go Daniel back to work romance time is over.

I went downstairs but there was no one. Usually drake get free time he cooks for us but there was no one today I asked my maid she told me that leaving Maxwell and laim all left for their work.

I went my office but I heard Maxwell and laim talking I was abt to enter but stop when laim said

"We can't tell this to Daniel" what they cant tell me?
I went I side and they stop taking

"What you can't tell me" I asked and they look at eachother.

"Its nothing we were just talking " Maxwell said.

"Just tell me you know I hate secrets" I raised my voice a little so that they can tell me.

"Came and look it yourself" laim said and I sat on my chair and he open the laptop and started some video.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Word count:1081

Next update will be tomorrow hope you guys will enjoy this chapter

Only one or two chp are remaining and obviously and epilogue.

And what do you think what will Daniel do to rose when he will find out that rose is the one who is  betrayed Daniel.

See you tomorrow and don't forget to
Vote⭐
Comment 📝
And share📲

Byeeeee