Chepter 3. Her reason.

Everyone has own reasons to fight. These reasons might be generous or evil, self-sacrificing or selfish... But for the war it doesn't matter. Having different reasons to fight means choosing one of the sides. Megatron knew it but what he also knew was that more worriors you have the better. War started on Cybertron but as he thought his race didn't provide enough soldiers. That is when techno-organics and other kinds of transformers were considered as new recruits. They were given reasons to fight side by side and bring the well-earned victory to the Desepticon race. Well selected reasons and such a great force... Megatron remembered the day he met Airachnid for the first time. It was after hearing these gossips and reports about a new coldenergoned mysterious techno-organic femme everyone was talking about. He wanted to make sure himself if she was really that 'good'. One of the questions he asked her: what was her reason to fight? "Revenge." was the answer he got and that day Airachnid proved to be the perfect Desepticon allay. Femme's answer wasn't the typical 'to bring the victory to the Desepticon race' or 'to be worthy to call myself a true Desepticon' or other mendacious one just to please the War Lord. No. Her answer was truthful, Megatron could see it in her optics, in her energon freezing look. But now he wondered if he could have missed something...some other reason. One thing he had never asked himself about-what was the motive of one of his most valuable warriors to desire the revenge. Apparently, he was going to get his answer soon. Megatron made his way through the corridors of his warship and went out to the flying deck. He was met by the blue sky, cold wind and delusive delicate figure of Airachnid already waiting for him." My Lord." the femme greeted with a slight bow. " What is the condition of the Energon mine Airachnid" Megatron asked still making his way to her. "The work is flourishing, my liege, and the Autobot activity in the area hasn't been detected as well." "Good. Come, I wish to discuss one confusing matter with you."

At the same time, somewhere on the Nemesis (on the way to Airachnid's chamber)...

Curiosity was burning Breakdown and Knockout as they were leading four youngling to Airachnid's chambers. "*Well, partner. What do you think we will have out of this?*" Knockout asked through the com link and looked at five technooragnics at thair backs who were surrouned by the Drones "*I think that Starscream is right. That is just crazy! I mean look at them! They don't even look like Airachnid!*" " *Don't they?*" the red Con gazed at Breakdown with a slight smile. " *Well, this is what I see. If you are so interested, why don't you ask them yourself?*" "You think that I won't?" He sarcastically answered without the com link ." So... kids, you really are Airachnid juniors?" The tallest youngling was first to give an answer. "We have already told you, haven't we? But you didn't answer our question. Is she on board?" the oldest youngling talked confidently and straight. "Man, are all techno-organics that serious? Patients, you'll find out soon, for sure... I'd better prepare the med bay now." "For what? Megatron didn't say anything about their medical treatment?" "They are going to meet Airachnid, who knows what her reaction will be like". Airachnid was strong, coldenergoned and atrocious - the ideal Desepticon warrior, nothing more was required. Her reputation was firm. And knowing her, two reactions could be supposed. First one: she will act like nothing has happened, the meeting won't awake any feelings in her and the femme will not even deign to look at the younglings. Second: she will accept her offspring or better say the burden they are, for whom she will become a living nightmare.

Back to Megatron and Airachnid...

Airachnid followed Megatron inside, still trying to figure out what was going on. Why was she ordered to wait on the flying deck if she had been going to report to the command centre anyway. Femme was walking at War Lord's left waiting for him to start.

Transformers are not fully organic organisms, that is why some things about them are more structured and understandable. One of these things is spark bonding. Spark bonding has different varieties and unlike com links, which, as with the human race had been a technological achievemnt, they were a feature of transformers' organisms. One of the spark-bonds was shared between creators and their sparkling and Megatron wondered if Airachnid's spark had felt some changes. If she really was their creator than it was just a matter of time before her spark would sense their present.

"Tell me Airachnid, what was your home planet like?" The femme raised her opyicbrows in surprise. "You're from Airachna 7, aren't you?" he continued ignoring her reaction. "I...I am, my liege... From The Titanium Techno-organic Jungles." This area of the planet was populated by tribe-like living techno-organics. "I must notice, that you don't look like a savage?" the Con smirked. " My kind indeed lives surrounded by wild nature, my Lord, but it just perfectly suits our structure. They are aware of science and technologies, however most of them prefer the unrestricted life style, that's why other transformers call them primitive." "And as I can see, you are from civilized ones." "I might say that my outlook was slightly different"," But you did live in a tribe?"', "Sometimes, I wasn't strongly connected to them". "And how did you end up being a Desepticon?". In the femme's point of view, the questions were becoming more and more strange. "The area I lived in was attacked by Autobots and by that time, Desepticons had already found out about my skills and had made some really good offers, so it wasn't too difficult to choose a side." «I see...Is that all?", "My liege?" ' What does he want?' run through her processor." You weren't too close to the tribe, but you must have had the ones you knew...". "Forgive me, Lord Megatron, but why would you be interested in...my past?" Megatron heard a note of discomfort in femmes voice. And that was what he waited for. They were slowly approaching Airachnid's chamber. "Several nanocycles ago we have detected a signal of crashing Cybertronian spaceship that entered The Earth atmosphere. I sent Breakdown to investigate the area of the crash. The passengers survived the landing and appeared to be five technoorganics..." Megatron looked at Airachnid but but she didn't show any emotion. "... Four younglings and a techno-organic panther..." and Airachnid's optics widened. That was just what Megatron was waiting for. "Is there a possibility of you knowing them?" Airachnid collected herself." Lord Megatron, I..." She noticed that they came to her chambers and a figure of Breakedown waiting at the doors. Megatron angrily glanced at the Desepticon Wrecker. The leader of the Desepticons didn't know what his femme officers reaction would be but he couldn't risk her reputation as a cold energoned Desepticon and let others see her feeling if such will exist. " Breakdown, shouldn't you be helping Knockout?". " But-I mean-I just..." the only thing that the Con wanted was to see the femmes reaction as the doors opened but his leader seemed to have different plans and Breakdown could only stay back "...but...,fine." Breakdown headed away but not without turning back to give the femme the last glance. As he was leaving Airachnid gave her leader a questionable look. "They are inside" Megatron was fallowing her every move as the femme steped closer and and the doors opened.

The metal doors opened and two were greeted by five techno-organics and the silence hanged in the room. One of the meches was leaning againsed the wall, his servos crossed, jaw droped and optics widened, same as the panthers, which was sitting nest to the berth. The silver protoformed mech was standing in the centre of the room and if he was a human you could tell that he stopped at the half of his breath. Femmes were sitting on the berth side by side, their optics shining brightly. As for Airachnid, she was standing in the entrance, not moving and Megatron staying straight, waiting...
waiting...
"C-carrier...?" an older femme youngling's voice, timid but tender, stabbed the silence. The smallest sparkling, that was just sitting at her sibling's side, slowly stood up with her and rushed to the Desepticon femme, wrapping the Con's waist with all her brittle servos' strength. Not preventing this action and coldly looking down at the small creation was all what Airachnid did. Then she turned her helm to her leader." Lord Megatron, will you excuse me. I have a matter to deal with." the femme pronounced the sentence accentuating on word 'matter'. For the first impression, this was the same Airachnid as always: cold. 'May be she is even a better actress than I thought...' ran trough The Warlord's mind but he will have more time to investigate whether this coldness was the truth. What is more important, now he could be sure that Airachnid will have no problem with keeping her stabile reputation. He looked at three younglings and the beast, then at the smallest, hugging Airachnid." Knockout will be waiting at the med bay." and with this words he left the femme on her own.
The doors closed.
Indeed, Airachnid had reasons to become a part of the Desepticon army but there was also a main one... Was it connected to the four younglings standing right in front of her?
----------------------

Sorry! It took long( I have used a different style of writing and didn't use POW this time. What do you think?( please comment) Since now i will combine them. PLEASE ADD YOUR COMMENTS AND IDEAS ( i have a story line in my mind, but new ideas will be cool)))
COMING SOON: What will Airachnid's reaction be? Is she really the younglings' creator? What changes will their appearance bring ? Are the newcomers going to be a part of the Decepticon force?