Chapter 4 Hidden side.

After all these time that made her spark forget any kind of feelings, which would only distract her mind and hinder from reaching her aim, everything changed too fast.

Shining drops appeared on her optics. Airachnid collapsed on knees and launched the small creation to herself. "Primus, thank you..." a whisper escaped her vocalizes. They were here, so close. The feeling of the relief, happiness and gladness overfilled the femme's spark. She raised shining with joy optics, stood up with her servo still hugging the young one and stepped a bit closer not knowing which of her sparklings to look at first. "My younglings together as always and safe as should be..." The twins exchanged glances and their optics brightened as smiles slowly appeared on their faceplates. The next moment they rushed to their creator throwing their servos around her. "That was true! You're really here!", "They weren't lying!". Suddenly the group was knocked from their peds by an overexcited panther, which was more then happy to see his long lost companion. "Ravage! My big boy!" Airachnid laughed trying to hold the massive cat, which started rubbing against his favorite femme. Her melodious laughter that was forgotten long ago has returned with the ones she had lost.

No one has ever seen Airachnid like that, no one but they... It was like a dark side of the Moon, or better say the lightened side that was hidden from the intruders. These younglings and their loyal friend were the only ones whom this hidden side wasn't and would never be a secret.
The cooling optic liquide was coming from optics, that were shining brightly because of the waves of emotions fulling technoorganics' sparks. "Let me have a look at you!" Airachnid took her older daughter's unhelmed head and and looked into her primrose optics"My beautiful free-willed girl! Primus! Am I dreaming?!" ."We' ve got the same question, carrier!" The femme-ling laughed, "We missed you so much! Carrier, you can't even imagine where we have been! Freedom learnt to fly on a spaceship! Can you believe it?! And Noble helped with our training! Striker then sow this big alien and it broke our weapons. And, a-nd... - we have so much to tell you about!" the youngest one excitedly cheered sitting on her knees, servos on carrier's shoulderplates and green pair of brightened optics looking into purple ones. Airachnid smiled and hugged her little treasure again, then turned to younger son sitting at her right. "Ow, come here tough boy." She brought him down and he pressed his head to her shoulderplate. He smirked looking at his creator again and turned his attention to his twin "Guess we are lucky to crash this time, sis." "Wait..." Airachnid thought for a moment "Primus! You did crash on a spaceship!" "Heh, nothing to worry about, it was for the first time and we are safe and sound." Striker explained getting a look of disbelieve from his creator. "Let us tell this story later..." he signed.

All this time the oldest youngling was standing still. Airachnid looked up and met his white optics with drops that could escape any moment. "And how is my senior doing?.."
For a moment her spark flinched... She knew her son too well... Noble was her oldest, her substitute, the one who would take the burden of the leadership. What if the time was stronger than his young spark, what if the responsibility that had laid on his shoulders made him change. But the smile brightened his faceplate and made all her fear dissolve. In front of her was standing the same youngling she knew. "Noble..." She gestured him as he kneeled to his creator. Airachnid put her servo on his cheek and looked into white optics which mirrored his loyal, noble and carrying spark. He hugged her and it felt so good to be together again. "You all did very well." Airachnid gently whispered.

Happiness, brightened optics and laugher. They talked about the day that separated them and what happened later. They talked about their lives and feelings, their fears and hopes. Younglings described about some of their adventures and planets they have been to and more they talked more needed to be said. But Airachnid knew that she also needed to explain herself before other Desepticons start telling them all these myths that she once have created. Yes. It was her... Airachnid has done everything to make others fear her because for Desepticons being dangerous and sparkless meant getting power, which she once needed for finding her creations. Of course gossips just required to be started and then they continued themselves.
The femme told about her position around Desepticons and made it clear what she had really done and what was the lie. It appeared that her sparklings have already heard some of these tales through different com-links they managed to enter while they were traveling around the space. But they knew their creator and what she could do. She used to act similar way on their home planet, so they realized that most of what they had heard was not real. Airachnid felt relieved that everything was clear and that her creations were wise and understood the situation. They were young but being technoorganics, for whom wild, dangerous life style and surviving were common things, they new how fierce the world can be. As for Airachnid, she felt proud of them being the way they are - wild but civilized, independent but loyal to each other, and the femme was more then happy to be by their side again.
They were making their way to the med bay. New comers didn't have serious damages, just some scratches and Ravage's damaged claw, but making sure that they don't have any inner unnoticed ones wouldn't be bad. "Creator, what if they ask about our sire... Should we tell them?" the oldest youngling asked as they stopped by the entrance. "Noble, sooner or later they will find it out. Tell them the trough." "And my optics...? He is a medic, so it won't be left unnoticed...", "Brother, it has never been your weekness, has it?" noticed Freedom making him smile. He nodded to his creator and they entered the med bay.

"Ah, here you are!" The red armored Desepticon turned his attention from preparing his tools and greeted the group. "Took you long enough, didn't it." he gave Airachnid an impudent look with smirk written on his faceplate and then turned back to get a scanner. Striker was leaning his back to the wall, his servos crossed and orange optics watching the medic. Freedom was at his left, her servos crossed at her back, standing still and watching the 'Con but with less distrust look then her twin had and with more curiosity in bright primrose optics. Noble was standing in front of them by his creator's side, while the little one was holding his servo and scanning the room with her emerald optics. "So, who is the first?" Techno-organics looked at Ravage, who stepped from Airachnid's side closer to Knockout making him flinch and his optics widen. "Knockout, don't be a coward. He isn't going to eat." The femme noticed with irritated voice. "At least, till we order him to do so." joked Striker making her smirk. "Need some help, partner." was heard and Breakdown's figure entered the room. "I thought, you might need some back up..." he sad not taking his attention from techno-organics, while Knockout collected himself , knelled and start treating the beast's claw. Huge 'Con leaned on a medical table with one servo "What're your names', kids?" one opticed bot asked. "Striker", "Freedom", "Harmony", "Noble and that is Ravage." they answered. Breakdown smirked at some of the names "Were you the one to chose, Airachnid? Knowing you, I would expect something more threatening.", "And since when do you know me, Breakdown?" the femme chuckled at his comment making him silence. "Aaaand done." Informed medic as panther checked his leg and stood still. "Better?" Harmony asked with her tiny voice and the cat made a short nearly unheard raw making the femme-ling giggle. "How much does he understand?" Asked Breakdown looking at Ravage, while Noble lifted Harmony to the medical table "Everything." Freedom explained coming closer. "So he is similar to Lazerbeak. Looks like Soundwave isn't the only pet owner around here.", "Ravage isn't a pet! He's our family and who is Lazerbeak and Soundwave?" the golden protoformed femme asked "Lazerbeak is Soundwave's... bird-like simbiot. Do you remember the bot with a visor? That's Soundwave and Lazerbeak usually is kept transformed on his chest.", "Cool, I wish we cold see the bird.", "Good luck femme-ling, Soundwave isn't the most communicative 'Con around here. It's strange him being a Communication Officer, right?" noticed Knockout, who had already started scanning Freedom . It was when Airachnid saw that Breakdown's expression changed "Talking about strange things... You don't have much resemblance to Airachnid... Did you take after your sire?" And that was true... Neither their optics were similar, neither their protoform colors and just Harmony was white like Airachnid. "And the fact that they, at the same time, are not similar to each other doesn't bother you, Breakdown?" Airachnid noticed narrowing her optics. Breakdown was trying to find out one thing. Could Airachnid have a real sparkmate or the sparklings were a result of a mistake she once had made... But at the same time, she had MORE than one sparklig...
"Of course we don't look similar." started Striker leaving his place and coming closer to Noble. Knockout and Breakdown exchanged confused looks and Harmony smiled at their expressions like the answer was very obvious and decided to make it clear "Creator isn't our real carrier, she adopted us."
Knockout dropped the scanner he was holding and freezed, his wide opened optics looking at the oldest femme. Breakdown, who was still leaning on the table, lost his balance and nearly collapse on the floor knocking the tools off so the sound of metal hitting the ground could be heard outside of the med bay...

So what do you think...? Please write your ideas and comment !!!