I.

Chapter 1: The Return of Draya Salvatore

<<•>>

DRAYA SALVATORE spent most of her supernatural life traveling the world. Every now and then she would check up on her brothers, Damon and Stefan, letting them know that she was still breathing. Draya is like her twin brother, Damon but far much worse.

Just imagine him, but times one thousand. Draya is a beautiful, manipulative, and dangerous vampire. If you get on her bad side, you better sleep with one eye open or don't sleep at all. Draya learned from an orphan girl who her brothers were in love with back in the day. The girl went by Katherine Pierce. Draya looked up to Katherine, and Katherine looked at Draya like a little sister.

The last time Draya was in Mystic Falls was May 10th, 1994. That was the day Damon killed their relative Zach's pregnant wife. Draya thought it was quite funny how Damon killed a woman that was with a child...Draya has a very dark sense of humor.

Draya hasn't always been like that. Before 1864, Draya was an innocent and kind girl that everyone adored. But, when she was turned into a vampire, she couldn't bare the emotions so, she turned them off and hasn't turned them back on since then.

Anyways, it is now 2012 and as of right now, the second oldest Salvatore sped through the Virginia highways in her black 1967 Chevrolet Impala. Another trait her and Damon share is the love for cars. She compelled a stranger to sell it to her...for free of course.

Draya Salvatore arrived at the Salvatore boarding house, revving her engine before parking. The raven haired girl opened the door and her red bottom heels stepped onto the concrete.

She wore black jeans, a cropped white tank that exposed her belly button ring, and her iconic leather jacket. A smirk appeared on her face and she looked at the large house. Draya continued to walk towards the quite large door, before she could knock the door swung open and her hazel eyes met her brother's blue ones.

"What are you doing here?" Damon asked, "are you in some deep shit that I don't know about."

Draya scoffed and hit Damon's shoulder with her own as she walked passed him, "wow, no 'hey, Dray I'm so glad to see you'?"

"Draya?" The girl heard behind her and saw her little brother, "oh my god."

"The one and only," Draya smiled as Stefan hugged his big sister, "at least one of you are excited to see me."

"It's not that I'm not happy to see you, Draya," Damon chuckled, "you're just a pain in my ass."

"And you're a hypocrite, ever since we came out of our mothers womb, you've been a pain in my ass," Draya shot back, "where's the booze?"

"Nope," Damon shook his head, "we have a ball to attend to, and I don't trust you here by yourself, so you are coming."

"Ooh," Draya said, "who's ball is this?"

"The Mikaelson's," Stefan spoke.

"I have yet to meet the Klaus," The girl said, "I guess I should go shopping after I grab a quick bite."

<<•>>

Draya seeped her fangs into the girls neck in the dressing room. The intense hunger slowly went away as the blood ran down her throat. Unlike Stefan and Damon, Draya knows how to control her bloodlust, but sometimes she can get carried away.

The vampire stared into the woman's eyes, "forget this happened, cover your neck with a scarf because your boyfriend likes to get freaky."

The woman exited the dressing room and left Draya to try on some dresses. Draya wiped the remaining blood from her mouth and began to undress.

After she tried on multiple dresses, Draya finally found the one that met her standards. A beautiful navy sleeveless down with jewels imbedded at the top of the dress and down towards the hips.

 A beautiful navy sleeveless down with jewels imbedded at the top of the dress and down towards the hips

Draya loved fashion, in her mind she always had to look good. The vampire got back into her regular cloths and compelled the lady to sell it to her for free. Draya then left the store and made her way back to the Salvatore boarding house.