II.

Chapter Two: A Devil's smile

<<•>>

LATER THAT night, Draya looked at her self in the large mirror impressed with how she looked. Her dress fitted her perfectly, her makeup was done, and her long black locks were curled. Draya walked out of her bedroom and met her brothers down stairs.

"You look amazing, Draya," Stefan smiled at his sister.

"Thank you," Draya sighed, "I compelled a kind lady to sell it to me for free."

Damon let out a scoff, "let's go."

At the Mikaelson's household, people began to walk in. Women wore their gowns and men wore their tuxedo. The house was sophisticatedly decorated with lights and plants to meet the level of fanciness of the house.

Draya walked in with both of her brothers at her side. Multiple people looked at the unfamiliar girl with the Salvatore brothers, but only one was intrigued by her astonishing beauty, Kol Mikaelson.

Stefan walked off leaving the twins. Damon and Draya walked further into the large house. Damon then snatched two champagne glasses off of the metal catering tray. He handed his sister one and she gently took a sip, trying not to mess up her lip stick.

Damon then grabbed his sisters hand and lead her to a middle aged woman, "Hello, Carol."

"Hello, Damon," The woman smiled, "who is this young lady?"

"This is my twin sister, Draya Salvatore," Damon introduces, "she came back home today."

"Nice to meet you," Draya said and curtsied.

"Hanging our with your new besties?" Damon asked Carol, talking about the Original family.

"I'm the mayor, Damon," Carol sighed, "when the oldest, deadliest family of vampires moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile."

"Hmm," Damon hummed, "well, at least you know who your borrowing that cup of sugar from."Draya let out a chuckle at Damon's comment.

"I'm trying to protect this town, Damon," Carol said, "they've assured me they want peace, and I've assured them that I'd enforce it."

As Draya got bored of their conversation, she wandered off, looking at the art on the walls. She then felt a presence behind her. Draya slowly turned around to see Klaus Mikaelson.

"I don't think we officially met," he smirked and grabbed the Salvatore girls hand and placed a kiss on top of it, "Klaus Mikaelson."