The Perfect Gift For Him (Special Chapter)

9:07 AM ~

It was my favorite albino's birthday, but I didn't know what to get him for a gift. I was really running out of ideas, but I really wanted to get something nice for him. After all, it would be the first and last of his birthday's that I would ever be alive to celebrate due to my illness. The surprise party would be at 8:30 PM, and it would go on until 12:00 AM. That gave me 8 hours and 23 minutes to pick out a gift.

"Valt honey, could you go downtown and buy some groceries?" My mother asked me, handing me a few bills. I really didn't want to go, but seeing all the things at the store might give me some ideas for Shu's gift.

"Sure." I agreed, grabbing the money offered.

"Thanks Valtie." She exclaimed, pecking me on the forehead before exiting my room.

Time to go shopping.

~~~

11:30 AM ~

It took me forever to go through all the shelves of the store, yet I still couldn't find that special gift for Shu.

Nothing caught my eye. It was impossible to find the right gift for him. I wanted it to be something that he would remember forever when I was gone. After all, it would be the last birthday gift I would ever give to him, so I had to make it absolutely perfect.

Ya_Boi_Aoi Started A Chat

Ya_Boi_Aoi:

wut r u guys gettin for shu?

Head_Honcho:

i dunno. i just got him a new
sweatshirt

Dark_Doomsizer:

i got him a new pair of shoes

The_Puppet_Master:

i made the snowy haired boy a puppet!! :))

Ya_Boi_Aoi:

wut do u guys think i should get 4 him??

Dark_Doomsizer:

just get anything. besides he has a million other birthdays coming up anywayz

Head_Honcho:

yeah. ur gonna be here for his next ones anyway

Ya_Boi_Aoi:

well whatever. thnks i guess

It was hopeless asking them for help. Not like they even knew I was dying.

Not like they'd care.

~~~

4:25 PM ~

Shit was getting very bad. I still didn't have a gift, and furthermore I was stuck inside the house alone with my demon siblings. I couldn't go looking for a gift anytime soon, and the party was in 4 hours and 5 minutes. I was screwed.