9

Warning: smut and violence.

❈❈❈

"He'd better not be hurting Ashton," Michael fretted, pacing back and forth across Luke's bedroom floor. "I swear, if he touches a single one of those pretty little curls, I'll rip his fucking throat out."

Luke cringed at the graphic language, trying to shake the mental image away. "I thought you liked Calum."

The small, pale boy rolled his eyes, flopping down onto the bed. "Of course I like him. That doesn't mean he can just do whatever he wants, though. Especially not to my property."

"Your property? Since when is Ashton yours?" the blond asked, as if it was any of his damn business.

"Since last night," Mikey replied dreamily. "I was his first kiss. Fuck, you should hear the way he purrs when I touch him. He's such a doll."

The look on Luke's face screamed discomfort, which Mikey deemed to be utterly gorgeous. The only thing better than being controlled was having control over others, and the teenaged punk was certainly feeling a sense of control over the older man. The thrill of this limited power was intoxicating, and he was craving more.

"He really seems to like you," the boy continued, crawling toward Luke with cat-like movements. "I really like you, too."

Michael swung a thin, jogger-clad leg over the blond's waist, pulling him forward to rest their foreheads together as he straddled him. The man's face held a soft pink glow, which made him look almost as young as Mikey. How cute.

"I can feel your dick through your pants," the black-haired boy stated, brushing Luke's locks out of his blushing face. "Do you think I'm pretty?"

Luke swallowed nervously as the adolescent started rolling their hips against each other, creating beautiful friction. "Yeah, um, I guess."

"You guess?" Mikey repeated, trying not to be too terribly offended. He knew the man was only playing coy. "What do I have to do to convince you?"

"Hey, c-come on. Get off," the man pleaded weakly, though Mikey was sure he didn't mean it. He wasn't putting up a real fight– he was just seeking out a little encouragement.

The boy grabbed Luke's hands, placing them firmly on his waist as he continued to grind down on the blond, enticing him. He wanted to make his intentions crystal fucking clear.

Mikey bent forward, lightly brushing his lips against his housemate's earlobe. "Don't be shy, Barbie doll. Give me something to work with." The man didn't respond with words. He didn't have to– the stiffening in his pants was all Michael needed. "That's more like it."

Luke grunted quietly, wincing and blushing as Mikey teased him. "You're– fuck– you're good at this," he panted, his cock now straining against his boxers.

Mikey laughed musically, tilting his head back slightly. "Wanna see how much better it gets?"

The blond muttered a quiet "shit" as the teenager dipped his hand into Luke's boxers, feeling around for the man's hard dick. He grasped it firmly, stroking up and down as he continued rutting against the man's waist. Luke groaned lowly, his breathing becoming heavier as the boy jerked him off.

"God, listen to yourself," Mikey teased with a mean giggle. "You sound just like Ashton– like a virgin. Are you a virgin?" He was asking as though he wasn't a virgin himself, but that was hardly relevant.

Luke shook his head, eyes squeezed tightly shut. "No, I'm just– shit– I'm just pent up."

"Sure, sweetheart," the black-haired boy laughed, not believing the older man in the slightest. "That's why you're moaning like a bitch."