12

Warning: sexual predation, ableism, and smut.

❁❁❁

Skirts, dresses, and pretty things were for girls. Boys weren't supposed to like them; boys were supposed to like cars and sports and... boobs. Ashton Irwin didn't like any of that stuff, though, which he'd always thought made him a stupid, useless faggot. Mikey, Calum, and Luke were starting to change his mind about that, though. They thought he was cute, and maybe they were right. Maybe it was okay to be delicate.

Ashton was so happy about his new clothes– overjoyed, actually. Everything was so soft and lovely, and it fit him perfectly. Calum hadn't heard the end of his thanks over the course of the few days since the man had bought him the stuff, and Ash hoped to God he wasn't being annoying– but even if he was, he knew none of the other guys would ever hurt him for it. It was like paradise.

The boy was seated on the couch between Luke and Calum, the latter of whom was fiddling with the hem of Ashton's baby blue top. Mikey sat on the floor in front of them, showing off some card tricks that he knew. Ashton could always tell the black-haired boy was magic, but he was still very impressed to see it in action.

"That's all I can remember," Mikey said after finishing a trick called 'Oil and Water'. "So, what should we do now?"

Ashton knew what he wanted to do– it was the same thing he always wanted to do. He wanted to kiss. It was his life's greatest passion, and it was almost impossible to believe he hadn't tried it before meeting Michael. 

Oh, gosh, Mikey was so good at kissing. Luke was, too. Ashton wondered if he was a good kisser. He also wondered if Calum was good– he'd never kissed the man before, but he assumed he was probably amazing. Why else would Mikey kiss him all the time?

"I wanna try kissing Calum," Ashton finally admitted, tucking a stray curl behind his ear. "If that's okay."

Mikey frowned, looking like he wasn't thrilled with the idea. "Only if you promise to do something for me."

"I don't think he should have to–"

"Shut the fuck up, Barbie," Mikey snapped, cutting Luke off. The angry tone scared Ashton sightly, but not for very long. He knew Mikey; he trusted him with his life. "Come on, pumpkin, just one little favour, then you'll have my blessing."

"Okay," Ashton agreed, not seeing why the other boy was making a big deal of it. "Okay, I'm gonna do it now. Ready, Calum?"

The muscular man nodded casually. "Go ahead, princess."

The curly-haired boy leaned up to press his lips against the Kiwi man's pillowy ones, moving them in perfect synchronicity. It felt way different from when Mikey and Luke kissed him– the others were soft and sweet, but Calum... Calum brought something entirely different to the table, though Ashton couldn't quite put his finger on what it was.

When Calum brought his hand down to pull Ashton closer by the small of his back, Mikey scoffed. "Thought you wanted to keep him innocent," the boy commented, jealousy dripping from his words.

Ashton pulled away from the sun-kissed man, feeling a need to ease his friend's tension. Calming down angry people was one of his specialties.

"Don't be upset, Mikey," he pleaded, making sure to keep his voice soft and his movements careful as he crawled off the couch and into the green-eyed boy's arms. "I'm still all yours, right?"

Mikey sighed, cracking a slight smile as he pecked Ashton's forehead. "I love it when you try to be manipulative," he mumbled, cradling the boy like a baby. "God, you're so fucking cute. How the fuck am I supposed to be mad when you look like this?"