Former ~Chapter 1~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Casual, is that was you thought?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~wrong~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"BREAKING NEWS! THERE HAS BEEN A ZOMBIE OUT BREAK IN THE HOSPITAL AMORE! PLEASE WE'RE WARNING EVERYONE! STAY IN DOORS AND DON'T LET ANYONE IN!"

Zoey's P.O.V

Without finishing the news reporter was knocked to the ground by a person running from the left side. Without any hesitation the news recorder dropped the camera showing nothing but the woman who just spoke to us over the t.v's face getting mauled and ripped apart.

Horrified! Yes that's what we all were. Watching it in class while we were on the other side of town waiting for our parents to rush over from work to pick us up and take us home to safety. But who knew, that wasn't likely gonna happen. My mum worked in the Hospital, and my dad was over seas for a fashion trip that he was doing for his company, if anything I was surely gonna be left alone. The only person i could count on was my friends that were in class with me hugging each other and some telling everyone that its gonna be alright. Everyone knew it wasn't though. We had heard so much about zombie apocalypses, but we never thought it would really happen, in our minds it was only a dream.

Ayumis P.O.V

I looked over to Zoey who was sitting next to me in the science lab, her eyes were watching every move on the t.v proberly looking to see if her mother was there and alright. I looked back up to the t.v remembering that her mother worked their and had proberly been taken down. I looked around the class room to see people crying and hugging each other saying everything was gonna be alright. I turned back to Zoey to see a small tear roll down her cheek and onto her skirt. She was crying? I never knew Zoey to be very emotional, so this was the first. It was obvious that she was worried about her mum, and didn't wanna be left alone in the world. With no hesitation, I grabbed ahold of Zoeys hand and held it tight. "Dont worry Zoey, everything will be alright!" I said to her and she wiped her tears away. "That's what they all said!" Zoey pulled her hand away from mine and walked over to Kraigs table and sat on the ground beside him.

Kraigs P.O.V

I sat next to Tammi, with Becca opposite me. We all watched the t.v in horror, Beccas dad worked at the hospital as a sergeant and Zoeys mum was a nurse. I couldnt even imagine how painful it would've been to see that the hospital where their parents worked was being over run by monsters. Monsters that ate their own kind. I heard nothing, nothing at all. I was over welmed with all the noise and what was happening. I couldnt take it anymore. I looked beside me and saw Zoey sitting on the ground, she didnt look too good, well nobody did. Ayumi came and sat next to Zoey and tried cheering her up, but she couldnt. Tammi was trying to stop Becca from crying, and Annie and Harper were still on the other side of the classroom talking to each other. Without hesitation I walked over to Annie and Harper. "Come over here! We need to talk!" I said to them as they gathered their stuff and walked over to both sides of Becca.
I looked over to Ayumi, and signaled for her to get Zoey up so we could make a plan. Ayumi proceeded to calm Zoey down, and Tammi even got Becca to stop crying. Without any other words I began to plan.

Kaylies P.O.V

nothing was right anymore. People were crying and some were trying to hide it. We all knew that some way or another that they were gonna get to us and possibly kill us all. Nobody was safe and we all knew it. The news stopped as the news reporters head was torn apart, and everyone sat in silence as our science teacher got our attention. "Okay kids! Dont worry, I have just gotten notice that the school has contacted all your parents and they should be here to collect you all very soon! In the mean time we all need to make our way to the hall!" I knew my mum or aunty was gonna come get me, but Zoeys and Beccas parents were away. Kraigs parents didnt have a car, Harper would have to walk home, annie was alright cause she had everything, and Aimees parents were in Australia. I couldn't leave them here alone to die. Not when a horde of zombies where coming our way and was gonna destroy us all, I had to do something and quick. If I wanted my friends to live, then I had to take matters into my own hands, and that ment I had to take charge!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~Author Z

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Former! I tried so hard to make it interesting, but this chapter is gonna be shorter than the rest. Mainly cause I wanted to leave it as a cliff hanger and not reveal anymore. Some of the other characters wernt noticed in this chapter but they will be in future chapters.
Dont forget to vote and show support in the comments. Thank you for reading Former!
😁❤😁