Former ~Chapter 2~

And that meant i had to take charge!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kaylie' P.O.V

Without any hesitation i gathered my friends into a small circle around a table in the back corner of the hall.
"What are we gonna do?!" I asked all my friends as they turned away from me and walked away to their parents that had already arrived to pick them up.
"Welp looks like im gonna have to help other people then!" I murmured under my breath, as i walked over to Ayumi who was sitting next to Kraig and Annie on the stage waiting for someone to hopefully come and pick them up.

Annie' P.O.V

Everything went to fast, so fast infact that i had no time to process what was going on in my head, Harper was yapping away, but everything seemed to go quiet around me, like i was deaf. Harper tapped my shoulder getting my attention, and the loud sound of my class's cries and worries came slicing back into my head.
"Ouch! My rich privileged ears!" I muttered under my breath as i stood up and walked to the front door, were everyone was waiting to be taken to the hall.
I looked across the room to see Ayumi, Kraig, Tammi, Zoey, Becca, and Belime chatting to each other like a gang would. Harper grabbed a hold of my arm pulling me over to them as we regrouped and talked about the problem. I pulled myself free from Harper's grasp, letting her know she was getting to close and touchy. She let it go, and walked to the other side of the group were she talked to Tammi in private. The science door opened, and everyone poured out of their classes and into the hall. The hall was packed exactly like when we had assembly's but this time we had to seats. We were allowed to sit anywhere. Our group decided to take place, on top of the stage were only 2 other groups were, so we weren't crowded. I looked around to see if i could find my mum, but all i could see were people's heads. Some new ones as they were parents coming to pick up their kids for safety, and some i didn't even care about.
With no spoken word, Kaylie approached us extending a hand towards me.
"what?" I asked her as she shook her head, pulling herself up to the top of the stage. "I was gonna see if you would be kind enough to help me up, but i guess not.." She said getting up of her bum from beside me and taking her place next to Zoey, and Ayumi.

Zoey' P.O.V

We all had made it to the hall, some people left, and some people stayed till the late hours of the evening. Kaylie had come and joined us as her friends had also left to their homes. To be surprised i thought she would have too. It had reached 6pm and still no one's parents from our group had come. Leaving only 9 people left in the hall. Our tutor teacher came walking in from the side door leading towards the carpark. "Okay girls, i know this is really hard for you, and for some it may be harder, but we cannot get ahold of your parents, so ill be taking you home with me for the night. It is not safe here. C'mon girls we'll have to squish!" She said grabbing her keys from her bag, and getting ready to lock the door that we were going to be exiting from.
I grabbed ahold of my bag, walking over to Miss with Ayumi, Kraig, Tammi, Becca, Kaylie, and Belime, but for some reason Annie wouldn't move...
It was like she was stuck in her own world, and there was no way of getting her out.

Annie' P.O.V

I couldn't think straight. The thought of my parents being gone made my stomach turn in disaprovement. They couldn't be gone.... Could they?

I was lost in my own thoughts, re-watching every scenario that could've happend, and yet not one was good. Every single one of them ended with my parents dieing and me never seeing them again. And i simply could not take it anymore, The pain was getting to me and all i wanted to do was lay down somewhere and cry, not have a single thing in the world to worry about, and for everything to go back to normal. The pain was unbearable.

I couldn't take it anymore. I looked up to Zoey standing next to me, she was talking... I could see her lips moving but nothing seemed to come out. Had the sudden shock and the screaming from my fellow class mates made me go deaf, or was i having a panic attack?!

Next thing i knew... Everything went black

~Author Z

Sorry i havent been able to update, i have school and you know schools. They have Exams and i have them, RIGHT NOW. Anyway Enjoy and ill try my best to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. :D