Steamy surprise

Master is usually tired from his long day at work. So, he jumps into the shower as soon as he gets home. I had a couple hours before he got home, so I could take a quick shower.
Fog from the intensely hot shower clouds the room as I step under the spraying water. The pelting jet pulses hit my back in the right way. I blast my music since I am the only one home.
The shower is so relaxing, with the my favorite music blasting through the house.
All of a sudden I felt hands pin me to the shower wall. The coolness of the tiles felt good against the hot skin of my breast. "This is such a pretty sight," said master, " my little kitten all hot and bother just by me pinning her to the wall." His voice turned me on even more than the cold tile.
At first I struggled so that I could turn to kiss him. His grip only tightened "stay still," he ordered.  I whimpered in need, his commanding voice makes me wet.  He takes both of my hands in one as he starts to run the other up and down my side. Goose bumps form were his hands have been. "Hmmmm, I wonder how wet my kitten is?" he questions, as his free hand slides in between me an the wall, down next to my pussy.
  I tried to spread my thighs so he had better access. He took his hand out, and slaps my ass as he asks me "What did I tell you my naughty little kitten? Use you words." I moaned " stay still, sir." The pleasure from the slap sent pleasurable tingles to my core. "Now I'm going to have to punish you my little kitten. Hmmmmm what shall I do, so many choices." He said in a taunting way. The thought of getting punished by my master had me dripping with my juices. What would he do? What act of pleasurable torture would he discipline me with. The anticipation was driving me crazy. I was interrupted from my thoughts with master saying "Oh, I know. I can paint that round luscious ass of yours bright red." I moaned at the thought of the pain. He pulled me away from the shower wall and guided me out from the shower in to our room. From there he pushed me face first into our big bed. He the commanded that I count how many spanks I get.
It had started, one of my favorite punishments. Master was a good five swats in before the pain made my pussy soaked. I then hear "Hmmmmm, it seems my kitten is enjoying herself. I thought this was supposed to be a punishment. Let's see since my kitten is taking her punishment so well maybe I'll reward her.

    To Be Continued
   _______________________
So, let me know what you think. Thank you for reading.